McCain Volunteer Attacked and Mutiliated Herself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Turns out she is a liar just like McCain is. What else is new?
    http://kdka.com/

Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter B in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Remember what Fox said when this story broke yesterday?

"This incident could become a watershed event in the 11 days before the election. If Ms. Todd’s allegations are proven accurate, some voters may revisit their support for Senator Obama, not because they are racists (with due respect to Rep. John Murtha), but because they suddenly feel they do not know enough about the Democratic nominee. If the incident turns out to be a hoax, Senator McCain’s quest for the presidency is over, forever linked to race-baiting."

Bye-bye McCain.

2. more great news for McCain :p

3. I predicted Republicans would start to use victimization, it's just the natural next step.

4. lassic

lassic

there are people out there who will still believe her story just as they believe Iraq had/has WMD and caused 9/11

5. Next step? They've never stopped:

They're the victims of a liberal press.

Their agenda is being suppressed by liberals.

They're under attack from gay marriage

They're the "real" America under attack from that "other" America

They would have balanced the budget, but for the Democrats

They're only trying to support "family values" but for the constant attacks by liberals

Any attempts to implement equal time provisions of the fairness doctrine is an attack on the conservative media

The terrorists are attacking "real America" because they hate our freedom

Etc. etc. etc. etc.

6. ak15

ak15

Sad but true. I can vouch for quite a few nuts and tube lights on this site alone who will refuse to believe the truth.

According to Pittsburgh police, this is a young woman who has previous mental problems and issues. The police are very disgusted with this entire episode since they've wasted a lot of man hours - 18 hours or so- investigating this case. The woman will be charged with filing a false police report which is a class 3 misdemeanor and other charges are expected to follow.

7. Take a close look at her chin.. That is where I hit her with a misguided "mushroom tatoo".

:cool:

8. This is why I always enjoy reading your posts.

You always keep it classy...

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

How is McCain accountable for the actions of a 20 something little girl who he has never met? McCain is responsible for her actions, yet we are not allowed to ask any questions about Rezko, Ayers, Rev. Wright etc?
    The republicans are race baiting? You mean like when King Obama lets us all know "they are going to try to make you afraid of me because I'm black"?

#10     Oct 24, 2008