McCain Urges Republicans To Form Circular Firing Squad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're such a twat.

#31     Mar 8, 2013
  2. Tsing said when the revolution begins and they start shooting all the Libs , you'll be hiding at a Katy Perry concert.:).

#32     Mar 8, 2013
  3. McCain just can't leave it alone.

The first rule when you find yourself in a hole is stop digging. Somebody needs to explain that to McCain. After blowing up at Rand Paul for the latter's half day filibuster, which forced obama to back down and promise not to asassinate Americans on american soil without judicial due process, McCain circled back for another strafing run.

This time he used or was used by, the huffington Post, a notoriously leftwing outlet. Using his trademark tact and articulateness, McCain described Paul and other young republican conservative rising stars as "wackos."

McCain apparently believes there is broad consensus in the country favoring use of drones on Americans within the country and without any judicial review. Paul, Ted Cruz and others are dangerous "wackos" for raising any questions and I suppose owe McCain's good friend el Presidente an apology.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...t-maverick_n_2824231.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

#33     Mar 8, 2013
  4. Please keep quoting tsings insulting and trolling posts,I'll be glad to point them out :)

#34     Mar 8, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#35     Mar 8, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Point them out to who kid? You seem to be assuming someone cares.

#36     Mar 8, 2013
  7. Yeah, uh, we went thru all of that crap, and they passed a bunch of amendments just to address people like you.....so.......

#37     Mar 8, 2013
  8. Rand WAS grandstanding. You know that Mr. Beltway.

#38     Mar 8, 2013
  9. I was told differently so as I said keep pointing them out :)

#39     Mar 8, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny you would take that position, the view only sdhared by the clowns down at MSNBC.

#40     Mar 8, 2013