McCain Urges Republicans To Form Circular Firing Squad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 7, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

#21     Mar 7, 2013
  2. Right wing and traitor is an oxymoron. Right wingers are by definition patriots.

#22     Mar 7, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Patriots are the ones who will restore America back to America when it comes time. (which is IMO waaaay overdue!)

#23     Mar 7, 2013
  4. I think you're a bit confused about who's acting like a traitor.

#24     Mar 7, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Don't worry your stupid little head about that. You'll be in a Katy Perry concert when it happens.

#25     Mar 8, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#26     Mar 8, 2013

7. I don't see many of Tsings posts these days but the quoted ones I see all he does is troll such as the post you quoted which is only an insult and has nothing to do with politics

#27     Mar 8, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why should I waste time with anything but insults when you've chosen to hide behind the ignore function?

Show me you're willing to engage and I might be as well. Continue to hide, and I certainly don't mind throwing insults your way. Besides, all the good ones get requoted from Lucrum or someone else, and you get to see them anyway! :)

Lucrum, if you would please once more? :)

#28     Mar 8, 2013
  9. Won't have a populace of "smart" voters so long as the parasite class is allowed to vote for "more free ice cream" for themselves... paid for by other citizens. (Of course, Odumbo and the Progressives/Democrats pander to that notion.... as they are corrupted by the desire for power... and that be "PERSONAL POWER... AT ANY COST TO THE FUTURE OF AMERICA".)

The "political elite" make the rules for all of us to live by (excluding themselves, of course).

That being the case, there should be QUALIFICATIONS to vote for them bastards.... namely, (1) PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, and (2) having passed a civics test on the US Constitution!!

America is basically now governed by MOB RULE.. THE TYRANNY OF THE PARASITE CLASS... and the politicians who pander to them!!

:mad:

#29     Mar 8, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I truly believe that if someone is on the gubment titty, they should not be allowed to vote. Ocommunist literally bought the election with "free" stuff we all have to pay for.:mad:

#30     Mar 8, 2013