McCain Urges Republicans To Form Circular Firing Squad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Hard to say where all this is leading. On the one hand , leadership seems to be hell-bent on provoking the American public, and there are signs from communities from Conneticut to Texas that citizens are becoming fed up in town hall meetings. Of course, the parasite class is too preoccupied, along with gov't hacks to take note. These young Repubs may sense their moment.

#11     Mar 7, 2013
  2. Depends. If there is a popular uprising, then I believe the military would very swiftly switch sides and turn it's guns on the white house. The DHS, Obama's personal army would be crushed in such an event.

#12     Mar 7, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

We'll need smart voters first. Until then, we're fucked.

#13     Mar 7, 2013
  4. Good luck turning all those young,minority and low income soldiers against Obama

#14     Mar 7, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Just a hint of marshall law being imposed by Obama and his support will erode like a beach in a hurricane.

#15     Mar 7, 2013
  6. Lol. They'll be too busy shooting each other in the ensuing chaos.
    All this DHS bullshit is designed to instill fear.

#16     Mar 7, 2013
  7. Damn straight!

#17     Mar 7, 2013
  8. If a group of right wing traitors started shooting like lucrum said the country will stand behind Obama

#18     Mar 7, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

That would only happen if Obama crosses the line. When/if that happens pretty much everyone is going to be angry with him.

I don't think Lucrum or anyone else on this site is anticipating just heading on down to the White House and starting a shooting war. But, a lot of people can see the writing on the wall. It will depend upon if that writing fades away or gets acted upon by fearless leader.

#19     Mar 7, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

They've been going along with liberals so long that the arrogance of the left is rubbing off on them. Both got a well- deserved verbal beating by my favorite conservative on his program just moments ago.[​IMG]

http://www.marklevinshow.com/home.asp

#20     Mar 7, 2013