McCain to Palin - "Shut up and look pretty, let me do the talking"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Well of COURSE it was a distraction from impeachment. The same way Mr. Publix (which I do too :) , I LOVE Publix) without Dow 7000 there wouldn't have been an Iraq war. I've read your healthcare posts-you're thoughtful-use your head. EVERY policy decision has a motive.....

#41     Sep 28, 2008
  2. You're not a "decent" American. You're an OBAMA supporter. Your hand is in the pocket of OTHERS who're more productive.

There is no honor among thieves......

#42     Sep 28, 2008
  3. Im gonna vote for Obama so that I can watch Survivor with out all those silly blur outs.

This administration, the conservative right, and the dimwit Evangelicals have made watching a great show like Survivor annoying! LET ME SEE THE SHOW WITH OUT PARTS BEING BLURRED OUT for petes sake

asshole evangelicals
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

ggrrrrrrrrrrrr

#43     Sep 28, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

Just because I'm an Obama supporter makes me an indecent
    American and I am a thief. LOL. Your logic makes perfect sense, dumbass.

#44     Sep 28, 2008
  5. No, the fact that you're an Obama supporter is just one of the many factors. LOL.

OldTrader

#45     Sep 28, 2008
  6. ak15

ak15

I'll have nothing to do with the ego troll. Thank you. So go ahead and have at it.

#46     Sep 28, 2008
  7. I SUPPORT OBAMA..... GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??????? :mad:

#47     Sep 28, 2008
  8. Pabst,

do you see yourself as a libertarian?

If you are in favour of Laissez-faire etc, but do not adhere to the Non-aggression principle;
    then you are within http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolibertarianism ,
    and frankly - just contradicting yourself.
    I would say you were even swaying between neo-conservative and some other extreme right-wing faction.
    Are your ideas coherent and well-founded, or do you just "decide on a topic" - through pragmatism and Darwinism?
    (seeking to destroy and kill all your enemies - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatism )

Some thoughts from a philosophical and rational viewpoint.
    :)

#48     Sep 28, 2008
  9. There are 2 types of libertarians:

1)A republican that wants to appear sophisticated - a pseudo intellectual
    2)Anarchist

#49     Sep 28, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

They hunt in pairs.:cool:

#50     Sep 28, 2008