McCain to Palin - "Shut up and look pretty, let me do the talking"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Sep 28, 2008.

1. You could say you are pope benedict the xvi. I don't know who you are and have no reason to trust you.

There is a difference between talking and doing. W does a lot of tough talk about Iran when everyone with half a brain knows war with Iran will not happen during bush administration. No matter what anyone says about "keeping military option on the table" In 1998 there was an increase in tension with saddam but it was not going to war no matter the tough talk. That is the key difference. Same Bill Clinton that got out of Somalia was going to invade Iraq full bore?

As I said does not matter who you are. If you post on this forum you could never have been anything other than a low man on the totem pole.

Responding with military force could be air strikes. Iraq was divided with no flyzones back then btw...

#31     Sep 28, 2008
  2. Whatever. No one as stupid as you could even inherit money much less earn it....

#32     Sep 28, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

You know how much money I've got and you know how stupid I am. A troll who spends his entire life patrolling this site - you pathetic, racist ,lying scumbag.

#33     Sep 28, 2008
  4. I was a VERY low man on the totem poll. Fuck I wasn't even ON the totem poll. I was an ant around the base of the poll. What I'm telling you though isn't even inside baseball it's just that 99% of the people aren't well informed.

#34     Sep 28, 2008
  5. I'm here because I've become ADDICTED to fucking with you anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-Christian scumbags.

#35     Sep 28, 2008
  6. Most people are not as informed as they need to be to contribute to the political process. Frankly there ought to be some testing before one can vote. The trouble is this program would be run by the morons in government and thus would be mismanaged no different than they mismanage the defense department, etc.

#36     Sep 28, 2008
  7. try not to use that last one.................. it weakens all your previous points

#37     Sep 28, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

The ony person you are capable of fucking is yourself you miserable addict. You're a disgrace to human society and all decent Americans of which I am proud to be a part of.

#38     Sep 28, 2008
  9. #39     Sep 28, 2008
  10. And by the way mr. pabst, one key difference between clinton in 1998 and neocons in 2002 was becuase there was "something" going on in 1998 namely the Lewinsky thing. Wag the dog anyone? All this tought talk could have been a simple distraction.

#40     Sep 28, 2008