McCain to Palin - "Shut up and look pretty, let me do the talking"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Sep 28, 2008.

1. A-- FUCKING- MEN!!!!!!

So glad to hear there is still intelligent life left in the Country and willing to see this is not about "liberal or conservative" etc. but about a candiddate's selection for VP seriously placing everyone in jeopardy.

Frankly I wish he had chosen someone else and made the choice more difficult!

#21     Sep 28, 2008
    #22     Sep 28, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

The only person who thought saddam "posed a threat" to anybody was Dubya. That he managed to convince a majority of this nation to go along with him is mystifying to put it mildly. Even more mind- numbing is the ingenousness that is being displayed to this day by quite a major portion of gullible society that still inherently believes in this fabrication.

#23     Sep 28, 2008
  4. Well other than running for Congress in 2004, being an elected GOP official from 1999-2008, being briefed personally by Don Rumsfeld, you're right. I know nothing. This is case in point why I get pissed ala' John McCain when I post on ET. Because people like you are FUCKING MORONS!

Christ were you born last week?

February 18, 1998
    Web posted at: 9:01 p.m. EST (0201 GMT)
    COLUMBUS, Ohio (CNN) -- The Clinton administration's plan to launch a military strike on Iraq ran into plenty of flak in the American heartland Wednesday.

At a town meeting held in St. John Arena at Ohio State University and aired exclusively on CNN, Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Defense Secretary William Cohen and National Security Adviser Sandy Berger encountered a noisy, opinionated crowd and considerable opposition to another war with Iraq.

Albright was drowned out at one point by a group chanting, "One, two, three, four, we don't want your racist war," as she tried to explain U.S. policy to the audience of 6,000.

The heckling became so intense at one point that Albright interrupted CNN's Judy Woodruff and said, "Could you tell those people I'll be happy to talk to them when this is over. I'd like to make my point."

Similar outbursts greeted Cohen and Berger as they laid out again a U.S. position that is familiar to those who have followed the building crisis in the media.

They said the United States would prefer to see a peaceful resolution and hopes that U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan will make significant progress when he visits with Iraqi officials this weekend.

But if Iraqi President Saddam Hussein doesn't allow U.N. arms inspectors to have unrestricted access to all weapons sites in Iraq, they reaffirmed that a U.S.-led coalition will respond with military force.

#24     Sep 28, 2008
  5. Another delusional loser. Get a clue....

#25     Sep 28, 2008
  6. "Prepare the Country for War"

The New York Times reported that at the November 14 meeting the "White House decided to prepare the country for war." According to the Times, "[t]he decision was made to begin a public campaign through interviews on the Sunday morning television news programs to inform the American people of the dangers of biological warfare."6 During this time, the Washington Post reported that President Clinton specifically directed Cohen "to raise the profile of the biological and chemical threat."7

On November 16, Cohen made a widely reported appearance on ABC's This Week in which he placed a five-pound bag of sugar on the table and stated that that amount of anthrax "would destroy at least half the population" of Washington, D.C. Cohen explained how fast a person could die once exposed to anthrax. "One of the things we found with anthrax is that one breath and you are likely to face death within five days. One small particle of anthrax would produce death within five days." And he noted that Iraq "has had enormous amounts" of anthrax. Cohen also spoke on the extreme lethality of VX nerve agent: "One drop [of VX] from this particular thimble as such -- one single drop will kill you within a few minutes." And he reminded the world that Saddam may have enough VX to kill "millions, millions, if it were properly dispersed and through aerosol mechanisms

http://www.newamericancentury.org/iraq-20040623.htm

#26     Sep 28, 2008
  7. ak15

ak15

It is you who is the loser apart from being a liar, racist and a host of other disgusting qualities. Get yourself a life other than perennially trolling this board and spewing your vile nonsense.

#27     Sep 28, 2008
  8. Chuck Schumer - October 10, 2002
    "It is Hussein's vigorous pursuit of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, and his present and future potential support for terrorist acts and organizations that make him a danger to the people of the united states."

Bill Clinton - February 17, 1998
    "If Saddam rejects peace, and we have to use force, our purpose is clear: We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

Madeleine Albright - February 1, 1998
    "We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and the security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."

Nancy Pelosi - December 16, 1998
    "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology, which is a threat to countries in the region, and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Nancy Pelosi - October 10, 2002
    "Yes, he has chemical weapons. Yes, he has biological weapons. He is trying to get nuclear weapons."

Ted Kennedy - September 27, 2002
    "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

Jay Rockefeller - October 10, 2002
    "There was unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years. We also should remember that we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

Dick Durbin - September 30, 1999
    "One of the most compelling threats we in this country face today is the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Threat assessments regularly warn us of the possibility that North Korea, Iran, Iraq, or some other nation may acquire or develop nuclear weapons."

Bill Nelson - August 25, 2002
    "My own personal view is, I think Saddam has chemical and biological weapons, and I expect that he is trying to develop a nuclear weapon. So at some point, we might have to act precipitously."

Bill Clinton - February 17, 1998
    "We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st Century.... They will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them. We simply cannot allow that to happen. There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein."

John Edwards - February 6, 2003
    "The question is whether we're going to allow this man who's been developing weapons of mass destruction continue to develop weapons of mass destruction, get nuclear capability and get to the place where -- if we're going to stop him if he invades a country around him -- it'll cost millions of lives as opposed to thousands of lives."

Al Gore - September 23, 2002
    "We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

John Kerry - February 23, 1998
    "Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

#28     Sep 28, 2008
  9. Loser? I can buy and sell YOU, correct?

Liar? How?

Racist? Who gives a fuck. Judge yourself.

#29     Sep 28, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

Not even close you evil piece of shit.

#30     Sep 28, 2008