McCain to GOP: Leave Abortion Alone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 26, 2012.

1. The ENTIRE House Republican membership spent most of their time passing abortion bills they knew would never go anywhere.
    ALL OF THEM. EVERY ONE.

That's a fact. You're still delusional.

#31     Nov 27, 2012
  2. Mercor

Mercor

They also spent a lot of time passing annual budgets, jobs bills, balance budget bills all knowing that they would never go anywhere because of the obstruction of the Senate and the President.

#32     Nov 27, 2012
  3. Wake the fuck up! There is no plan that will continue the gravytrain.

Heaven forfends trees from growing to the sky.

The plan is you are all fucked. Your safety net? It broke. There are too many of you. You''re fat as a cow, have diabetes, are undernourished, and couldn't sprint 50 yards if a hungry lion was chasing you. Guess what? That lion is going to catch you and devour you. Your twilight years with a cane, a doctor, and a hospital and prescriptions to give you ten extra years. That's gone.

And you think because you drew a paycheck that your twilight years are gauranteed.

Yeah right.

Assholes. Probably most of you are fat assholes too, having gorged on the wealth of your times with no afterthought.The only thing you can latch onto now is the "takers vs the makers theme"

You don't get it. Unless you are rich, you will end up being a taker. And the well is going to go dry before you can take what you think is going to come.

You retirement with the expectation of a steady paycheck and gauranteed medical care is vanishing in smoke. It isn't a policy matter. It isn't an outcome of an ideological struggle. It is a matter of simple math. There are too many of you, the future "takers", and too few of your hopeful "makers".

#33     Nov 28, 2012
  4. You as an individual may feel this way, but the GOP disagrees with you legislatively. They are doing all kinds of things to restrict freedom of choice.

What say ye?

#34     Nov 28, 2012
  5. Your standard bearer... Willard "Mitt" Romney was given ample opportunity to denounce with vigor, those few.

He did not do it.

Please explain.

#35     Nov 28, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

Let me be very clear. Romney was not my standard bearer. I honestly had no clue to who the hell he was. He's the typical politician, willing to be on all sides of all issues when in front of a particular group.

When I refer to tea party type candidates, I'm referring to guys like Rubio (no doubt a wack job in the left wing view point). He was not the establishment choice when he was elected. Crist was the establishment choice in that particular election. Crist called Emanuel for help when ousted by grass roots efforts. Why would any republican ever call Emanuel for help? And yet some people have the balls to claim there are no liberal republicans. No liberal repubs? Crist was the trophy boy for your party. Give me a fucking break.

I don't believe that conservatives should ram their belief systems down people’s throats. I am, however, opposed to abortion. Is that the freedom you fear that you would lose?

I also don't believe that liberals should ram their belief systems down our throats, but that is the current trend and I will not support "moderates" who enable that to happen.

When so called republicans like liberal Bloomberg start banning foods, I look up and say "I vote for guys to take a stand against that shit, not side with it". When guys like Bush force me to put corn ethanol in my yard tools and vehicles (not to mention his spending), I knew I threw my vote away (another one I held my nose and voted for). Crist went along with that BS here in FL (who betrayed my vote after becoming gov). These are the guys I'm talking about. I'm tired of voting for people to take a stand only to see them cave to pressure. I don't see the left cave...hardly ever. Gotta respect that.

Most of the people I know who consider themselves tea party activists aren't even remotely close to the way many of you on the left portray them, which makes me wonder where you get your information from. Most are busy working in there lower to middle income jobs. I'm not going to convince you otherwise, nor will I try. I have admitted that there are real problems with a few, but that applies to all ideologies.

Here's a little something for ya via Mark Levin, no doubt an extremist and racist in your mind. He believes the tea party movement was a result of Bushes policies, not Obama's. Wrap your mind around that if you can.

Later

#36     Nov 28, 2012
  7. jem

jem

you are the one who needs to wake up.
    you are finally getting what fiscal conservatives have been saying for years.

We need a plan to get us back to a balanced budget which implicitly ends the gravytrain... and that is why you should be pissed at the power mad selfish leftist assholes who run the moron party. Those lying pricks spend a billion dollars on t..v to keep the free ice cream going out to the masses for a few more years. As they get more people on the govt handout line... they get to keep power and destroy the country... just as they have done in California.

#37     Nov 28, 2012