McCain threatens to whip a black man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 13, 2008.

1. I'm gonna start using that when I have a deal for a property in the "community."

"If this deal don't go down I'm cutt'n a muttherfuxxers heads off."

That should do it.

#11     Oct 13, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Jesse Jackson wants to cut Obama's balls off.

#12     Oct 13, 2008
  3. sg20

sg20

This video is really fun, got to share w/ you guys.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1809483&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="true" /><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1809483&fullscreen=1" /></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;"></a>.</div>

#13     Oct 13, 2008
  4. Not in the least. And let's face it, an ass whoopin' may be in order sometimes. Beats being killed any day. Call me when McCain offers to, "bus' a cap in his ass!" Then houston, we have a problem. :D

#14     Oct 13, 2008
  5. You've been off the streets for a while huh? No one talks like that other than an old person who never really was cool, but thought they were. If this deal don't go down? What is ya', da' mob? :p I'm on the floor. If that "deal" doesn't happen, just give 'em a dome shot!

#15     Oct 13, 2008
  6. Never was on the streets dickhead.

LOL

#16     Oct 13, 2008
  7. This is clear! Now this is much better and expected. I can deal with this. You work much better in your element. Now try, "I'm not gonna' fall for no bananna in my tailpipe!" :)

#17     Oct 13, 2008
  8. Are you still in upscale Dallas?

Wow....nice quick edit....got anything else you wanna add?

#18     Oct 13, 2008
  9. Yes, I'm still in Dallas. Went back to Chicago for a minute last week.

And the edit came as I saw you had replied. But it still fits. :)

#19     Oct 13, 2008
  10. So you're on the bad-assed streets of Dallas...are you now big fellow?

BTW: edit are for pussy's .... (unless to correct spelling)

#20     Oct 13, 2008