McCain suspends campaign asks to delay debates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Sep 24, 2008.

1. How does going to DC five days after the negotiations, when he doesn't sit on the finance committee help "get things done?"

Frank even said that he didn't express any interest at the time it was happening, why the interest now?

Hmmm... I wonder... I wonder... could it be the debates?

#11     Sep 24, 2008
  2. Grandstanding. Its not like they won't hammer something out w/o his input.

#12     Sep 24, 2008
  3. How will McCain help?

Think the dems will be happy to deal with him after the past few months of having his campaign attack Obama?

#13     Sep 24, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

Don't forget - He is a maverick.

#14     Sep 24, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

BINGO!!!
    This was one of the smartest moves McCain could make.
    He will go to Washington a) to do his job(as a US SENATOR) b) he will rally the Reps around the bill and he will look liked he saved the day.
    While Fucknuts wants an arguement on TV, and shows the rest of the country that he is not truly interested in helping the economy/people, doing his job as a Senator,but yet is more interested in his own personal gain .

If the guy had an ounce of brains he would have figured that out.

#15     Sep 24, 2008
  6. McSleep will save the day?

LOL!

#16     Sep 24, 2008
  7. I have lost all respect for this opportunistic piece of shit and his dumbass choice for VP. How sad !

#17     Sep 24, 2008
  8. You must be one of those that they "can fool all of the time" !! Aren't you?! Do you really believe that this veteran politicain is cancelling the debate for the Country's interest?! Do you ! How naive! This financial problem has been going on for days and weeks. Are you old eneough to recall the song: "Won't Be Fooled Again... by The Who? Well it seems like the people living in the US today will get fooled over and over again since they have never really suffered enough to get it. Get what? Get that living in this Country demands participation and involvement in these crucial issues! More people tonight are worrying more about who will go to the World Series than whether the US will go bankrupt.

McCain's ambition has totally melted his brain and he is willing to win at ANY COST. This guy is thinking about cancelling a debate that millions were looking forward and committed to scheduled debate parties all over this Nation.

DUH... DON'T YOU THINK JOHNNY THAT THIS IS A PERFECT TIME TO DEBATE THE ISSUES WE FACE........ IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!?

What a total ass-kisser he turns out to be! A war "hero" and independent thinker who has now forgotten from whence he came!

#18     Sep 24, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

They just reported this statement from Obama.

"I Obama "The One" will not represent the good people of Illinois with my presence in Congress. I just have no ideas. Thank you very much and Praise to Allah".

#19     Sep 24, 2008
  10. ^ fail.

#20     Sep 24, 2008