McCain: 'Respect The Right Of Women To Make Choices'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 19, 2012.

1. jem

jem

what a sock puppet you have there stu.

#21     Mar 20, 2012
  2. You are the pathetic troll jem. The thread is about the law and the exclusions the churches want. They are already exempt for the IRS now they want to be able to pick and chose what labor laws and rules they have to follow.
    Stay on topic troll. Every damn thread doesn't have to be about you and your beliefs and your long winded copy and paste posts and your sanctimonious ramblings. You believe in god, and a specific god at that, we all get that, now move on.

#22     Mar 20, 2012
  3. jem

jem

What a crock of shit. I keep my beliefs out of most threads. I present science. On the other thread, you did not even know my beliefs. So you asked me. I ignored the question. You asked me again... so I told you. Now you write the above bullshit? You must be a sock puppet for Stu.

Its is liberty, conscience and the U.S. Constitution which makes us exempt from having to follow Obama dictates on this issue. You will see when this gets to the Supreme Court.

#23     Mar 20, 2012
  4. jaley

jaley

And that cartoon is copyrighted. This website could be shut down without warning if SOPA had passed (Even if there wasn't anything infringing here, someone could just say there was and it would be shut down until they fight it in court).

#24     Mar 28, 2012
  5. jem

jem

The constitution is what stands between big govt lefties and righties and our liberty. We can't afford any more hacks who say the constitution is a living breathing document.

That is code for big govt, big brother.

#25     Mar 28, 2012