McCain looks nervous tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrDODGE, Oct 15, 2008.

1. You have me confused with the Mccain supporters

#41     Oct 15, 2008
  2. People like Mercor don't understand that

#42     Oct 15, 2008
  3. McCain is such a goofball, sticking out his tongue and making faces when the debate was over and he got up.
    Also making a lot of ugly grimaces during the speeches of his opponent - McCain is an emotional person, he seems pretty "unmanly" to me... He is not at all dignified or seem to understand the setting he is in.

#43     Oct 15, 2008
  4. Well, at least McCain didn't say "My fellow Prisoners", Prisoners Of W.
    - see Colbert

#44     Oct 15, 2008
  5. I can't remember who said it...
    but Obama is always playing with 5 fouls..
    he can't make one slip up or else he's OUTTA there...

He always is totally relaxed and fully composed...maybe he's on the pot?

#45     Oct 16, 2008
  6. It's quite a bit harder for a Rudy or Huckabee to go at it with fellow Republicans who they agree with. Giuliani would have eaten Obama's lunch. He can be one mean dago.....

#46     Oct 16, 2008
  7. I think Mccain is just as mean as Rudy is

I would love to see rudy against Obama.Obama is a very cool and slick guy.Its alot easier to be tough against Obama giving speeches then it is while on the same stage with him and he can reply,just ask Hilary and Mccain

Obama has a great talent of making people look like an ass when attacking him. Obama would have a field day with somebody like rudy's dumb ass , especially with all the rudy material he would have to work with

Obama's facial expressions alone while debating his opponents can often make his opponents look stupid.

#47     Oct 16, 2008
  8. Both of you are absolutely correct and have hit the nail on the head.

He has out manuvered the old Republican War Horse and his Bimbette running mate, and there is nothing they can do to stop him at this point in the game.

The Republicans on the board can be as mad as you want to be about the sitution ... you've been given more than enough rope. :cool:

#48     Oct 19, 2008
  9. You've got to be kidding.

Obama would completely pwn Rudy, for all the reasons previously mentioned, as well as the fact that he just wasnt' very good Presidential Material anyway, which is why his own party told him to sit the hell down ... hey, you know, it's very telling that all you people can do is sit around and come up with fake excuses about how you could have one if this had happened or if that had happened.

You losers made your own bed, hell, your own people are the ones who are going to put Obama in the White Office, make absoutely no mistake about it.

#49     Oct 19, 2008