McCain just Won....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

My buddy (HoseA) tells me Obama is VERY charismatic.... better bullshitter than even Bill Clinton. (I can't say myself... I never listen to any of them... too busy puking whenever they're on the tube, you know.)

I'm sure "charisma" is an important factor in his support, but is that what we really need to lead the country?

FWIW... I'm an Andrew Jackson* fan. He was the kind of man America needed in his time and needs now... a man who will try to do what's best for the country, regardless. I see none of that in any candidate still standing, sad to say.

*Yeah, I know he owned slaves... it was a thing at the time. And he treated the indians poorly.... didn't say he was perfect.

#51     Feb 14, 2008
  2. piezoe

piezoe

I'm 100% in agreement with your assessment of current state of affairs re government. We need some government functions, but agreed we have gone overboard and allowed are government to intrude into our lives and wreck havoc. My last tax return was 52 pages long! Though i like Paul's message and even sent him some money, I think Obama is the best hope to both get elected and make some of the changes we need. Those who know Obama say his leadership style is one of building consensus and getting people to pull in the same direction. Our government is like a barge with huge inertia, I think the only way to get the barge turned and headed in the right direction is slowly, one step at a time. I think with Obama at the wheel we will at the least stop going in the wrong direction. And that's a pretty important first step.

#52     Feb 14, 2008
  3. All politician are dirt bags.......which one will harm our capitalism the least has my vote.

Who is running for the "green" party? Maybe he gets my vote.

Is Ron Paul still going strong in the underground world?

Hey you two jerks off arguing about Brits and Americans should put that energy in trading and rub one out......release that stress.

#53     Feb 14, 2008
  4. loik

loik

Of course, you have to be a "christian" to be elected!

#54     Feb 15, 2008
  5. loik

loik

Or maybe he`s a "christian"?

#55     Feb 15, 2008
  6. loik

loik

Economic cycles

#56     Feb 15, 2008
  7. loik

loik

Or lived with it!

#57     Feb 15, 2008
  8. Looks like Limbaugh is still determined to yank Mr. McCain's teeth out.

#58     Feb 15, 2008
  9. +1 johnk, this single track minded bigot has never dealt with facts in his miserable life before! Don't expect too much of him, just watch him go shoot off his mouth now, That is the only fact he knows...

#59     Feb 15, 2008