McCain just Won....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Feb 14, 2008.

1. johnk49

johnk49

What about your daughter's gap trailer boy?Have you been minding that?

#41     Feb 14, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Yeah, Clintons...... We were riding a wave of enhanced productivity from computerization, huge IT spending by private capital to shore up against Y2K, the internet bubble, etc. What did Clinton do? Starve out the military and the infrastructure of the US so that when somebody that cares about the place took over they had to spend on infrastructure and beef up the military and then war broke out..... and our economy has been stellar, better than the 90's in some recent years by nearly every measure but is there the slightest chance that uninformed people would ever get that information via the media...... LOL

#42     Feb 14, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Actually I think it might be headed over towards the dust bin or chit chat...

#43     Feb 14, 2008
  4. johnk49

johnk49

Actually remove it ,I'm sick of this moron!

#44     Feb 14, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

He is almost as bad and our ex John CHRÉTIEN made Bush look like a genius.

All politicians are the kids we use to make fun of in high school and it attracts nutz, it's the nature of their field.

#45     Feb 14, 2008
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

You're just stiff that I helped you get you post count up. You love me, admit it. I'm sorry I made you cry.

#46     Feb 14, 2008
  7. johnk49

johnk49

No,you are uneducated,ignorant,a low-life,a beggar in the US,a disgrace to Hispanic people,a person who does manual jobs at "mart"and will never amount to anything,a person who is looked down upon by all Americans.A beggar,a thief,a scrounger!

#47     Feb 14, 2008
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Alas, and most unfortunately. Obama is a Christian. I can overlook that one irrational aspect of his psyche and vote for him anyway.

#48     Feb 14, 2008
  9. "Politics is Hollywood for Ugly people."

Mary Maitlen

#49     Feb 14, 2008
  10. As Lewis Black would say, "If you are the type of person who finds either Bush or Clinton 'inspiring,' you probably felt the same way about your high school principal."

Having said that, Obama seems to be the most inspiring and charismatic of the current crop of politicians, IMO.

I can not and will not support any politician who fails to acknowledge that local, state and federal government is FAR, FAR too large, that the size of our government needs to be reigned in, that the powers of our government have grown at an unfettered pace and are out of control, that there are FAR too many government agencies complicating our lives, and that the U.S. need a simple tax system that eliminates the need for accountants and tax lawyers, along with a fair and appropriate tax that is no more than 15% of total income (AT THE VERY MOST) including all levels of government (local, state and federal).

That means there are no politicians I can currently support aside from Ron Paul.

#50     Feb 14, 2008