McCain forced to defend Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Yes.... the thought of a black man being your President must be horrifying for you.
    AS far as the Keating 5..... get your facts straight..... McCain was NOT vindicated.... its just that he was the one that decided to cooperate...... and sang like a canary. They went easy on him because of it.

As far as SNL implying incest skit ....... well...... not sure how to answer that..... except Alaska has the highest rate of incest in the US per capita ..... look it up.

Face it.......... McCain/Palin train has derailed...... its over.... finished!!

Ahhhh hee hee hee hee heee hee
    :cool: :D

#21     Oct 11, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

You are a fool.
    Chicago has the most Black on Black murders in the country.
    Should SNL joke about the Black Obama killing students on a city bus.

You should not try to stretch to far to defend bad drama. Just admit incest is an improper subject to humorize. Even Liberals have to be wrong sometimes.

#22     Oct 11, 2008
  3. They did a skit.

skit = joke

Dont hate the player... hate the game. I too would be angry if McCain was my candidate.... and he picks a "hockey mom" for VP

#23     Oct 11, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

He opened this can of worms via Palin with her "Obama palling around with terrorists" jive last saturday followed by those introducing McCain and Palin at these rallies (case in point - the bald cop in Florida I believe) frequently yelling "Barak Hussein Obama", cumulatively culminating in riling up crowds and stoking anger, prompting them to scream "off with his (obama's) head" "kill him", "terrorist" and the disgusting, dare I say sacrilegious? list goes on. By doing so they (McCain and Palin) incited the lowest common denominator - the ignorant, bigoted and for the most part illerate faction- of the party while alienating the majority of others including many Republicans. Therefore the two of them have only themselves to blame.

#24     Oct 11, 2008
  5. What the f*ck was that all about anyway?????? Having a cop in uniform at a political rally like that??? What is that implying??

"Im an official law inforcement officer. Vote for McCain/Palin or you might just run afoul of me.... I might even place you under arrest for supporting a criminal terrorist" :confused: :confused:

#25     Oct 11, 2008
  6. ak15

ak15

He is being currently investigated by the FBI.

"Sheriff Scott also has a right to say what he wants to say without fear of reprisal by the government. However, according to a local Florida NBC affiliate, Sheriff Scott's remark has now earned him an investigation by the federal government.

The NBC station reports that officials with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel have started an investigation of the Sheriff under the question of "did he use his position as sheriff to influence an election? If so, he could be in violation of a federal election law called the Hatch Act." The basis the Feds are using is whether Scott was campaigning while on duty and in uniform."

#26     Oct 11, 2008
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yep, campaigning in uniform is a big no-no, elected official or not. Sheriff Barney is trying to pretend it's no different than a civilian elected official campaigning but the fact is, he's not a civilian. He asked for that job, he doesn't get to opt out when it's inconvenient. In other words, he's not Dick Cheney. :p

#27     Oct 11, 2008
  8. WOW ..... I didn't know he was under investigation. It just gets worse and worse for McCain/Palin train.

#28     Oct 11, 2008
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

You haven't seen other uniformed people campaigning for candidates because nobody else is that incredibly stupid. McCain/Palin attracts some real "prizes".

#29     Oct 11, 2008