McCain forced to defend Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Mass euthanasia would do the trick. You can't re-train these monkeys.

Not to mention they breed faster than rabbits.

#11     Oct 10, 2008
  2. I don't know if Mccain was sincere or not.He looked as though he was in pain while making those respectful Obama comments

#12     Oct 10, 2008
  3. McCain wants not to be responsible for riots. This makes him look bad. He has no heart for Obama by saying nice things about Obama, he is using strategy, and he has to be careful about crowd hysteria.

#13     Oct 10, 2008
  4. Those McCain / Palin shindigs are like a hillbilly family reunion, KKK rally all rolled up in one, I think I heard dueling banjo's in the background. Funny as hell and a little scary too.

#14     Oct 10, 2008
  5. lassic

lassic

too funny,
    fat white woman calling Obama an Arab then McCain saying he's not a Arab

then she responds disbelieving 'he's not an Arab?"

get your prejudices straight
    plus WTF is an "Arab" anyways?

#15     Oct 11, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

You should know that the KKK were mostly Democrats. They were fighting Republican protection of the blacks after the civil war.

#16     Oct 11, 2008
  7. You didn't like my joke?

#17     Oct 11, 2008
  8. Old lady: "He's not..... he's not...... he's not ........he's an Arab."

McCAin: " No mam, no mam."

#18     Oct 11, 2008
  9. This is another of these stories that get published because they fit the template of the liberal mainstream media. It is in the file labelled "hatefilled" right wingers, a staple for liberal journalists(sorry for the redundancy) at convention time and just before elections.

McCain clearly faces a dilemma, and he has not handled it very well. He faces a popular, charismatic candidate who happens to be african-american and who is not shy about playing the racial grievance card at the slightest hint of criticism. His opponent also has a track record of close associations with some of the most odious people on the american scene: racist preachers, terrorists, chicago underworld thugs, corrupt community activist groups like ACORN. It is what a military man like McCain must see as a target rich environment, yet McCain has been slow on the attack. He despises personal attacks, so much so he sponsored legislation that outlawed preelection third party ads. Yet he cannot sit back and let Obama's slick charm offensive mask a record that raises many questions.

He has tried to have it both ways, with predictable results. Half the time he seems to be undercutting his own campaign ads, as quoted above. When he does attack, it smacks of hypocrisy and desperation. His campaign should have been hard at work undercutting obama's image for months, but, perhap sbecause of McCain's squeemishness, they didn't. Now, it's probably too late. Voters seem resigned to obama.

I do find it hilarious that the media is concerned about the tone of McCain's campaign. Democrats have waged a typically slimy attack on McCain and particularly Sarah Palin. Obama released a smear ad last week claiming McCain was somehow guilty of misconduct in the Keating 5 affair, when the truth is he was vindicated. Similarly, they have made false attacks that McCain's support for financial reform in the early '90's led to the current crisis. The attacks on Palin have been even more horrifying, perhaps capped by the disgusting SNL skit implying that her husband was guilty of incest. I have yet to read any criticism in the mainstream media. The nutcases on such internet cesspools as dailykos and huffington are even more unhinged, transferring their hatred of George Bush to Palin. The media's response:...crickets chirping.

As a result, I find any criticism of McCain nothing but hypocrisy and typical liberal media bias. The fact is that Obama is the most radical candidate ever to run for president. He has several closets full of skeletons, and the media's reaction is to run puff pieces on him and his wife. McCain will no doubt lose the election, but the real losers are the voters. Once again, they have been poorly served by the media, which is today little more than an adjunct of the democrat party. Thankfully, most major newspapers will be out of business before the end of Obama's first term.

#19     Oct 11, 2008
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

You should know that the modern KKK is mostly Republicans. They're not dead, so try to keep up.

#20     Oct 11, 2008