McCain: Example Seniors Shouldn't be allowed to run for pres.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scriabinop23, Apr 19, 2008.

1. I agree he should of been drummed out of office but it is a huge stretch to suggest or even imagine that he was blackmailed by the Chinese over a BJ. I think it is ridiculous, just right wing rhetoric. Of course if you have proof of blackmail I'll change my opinion.

#51     Apr 21, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

I didn't say it was just over a BJ. There turned out to be many women and possibly others we don't know about, including maybe even plants. And I don't have any evidence, just that Clinton handed the Chinese critical ballistic missile technology for no good reason. It may not be that he was blackmailed - maybe that was the payoff for the laundered Chinese money contributions. But any way you look at it - it stinks! And Clinton should have been turfed for it...

#52     Apr 21, 2008

3. lmao.. chinese.. yeah right. who are these idiots? oh.. nevermind i see its girdle.

#53     Apr 21, 2008
  4. #54     Apr 21, 2008
  5. Learn what?

OldTrader

#55     Apr 21, 2008
  6. Are you perhaps on medication? Both your reasoning and your grammar appear to be impaired. If you are presently in the vicinity on heavy machinery, then I suggest that you slowly step away.

#56     Apr 21, 2008
  7. ask the families of POWs that hate his guts.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M9b67gUm8sM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M9b67gUm8sM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#57     Apr 21, 2008
  8. what you neocon followers don't realize is that they picked Juan McCanez in order to take a fall in Nov.

#58     Apr 21, 2008
  9. That wasn't the issue here. The issue had to do with his time in a POW camp.

#59     Apr 21, 2008
  10. did you watch the video? no.. the video is 8 plus minutes.. look at your comment time stamp.

dumbass.

#60     Apr 21, 2008