McCain: Example Seniors Shouldn't be allowed to run for pres.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scriabinop23, Apr 19, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

Unfortunately, it's a sign of how smart we are. We recognize our choice is between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich, so what's the point... why bother?

The system is rigged to thwart any legitimate candidate, and the only way we'll ever change the system is a Second American Revolution.:mad:

#11     Apr 19, 2008
  2. Two of our worst presidents in recent times were were Kennedy who was 42 and numbnuts Clinton who I believe was 46.

Clintons skills revolved around taking bribes and selling pardons.

One young President who did a great job was Teddy Roosevelt.

Generally, older Presidents make better presidents because of experience.

John

#12     Apr 19, 2008
  3. jfk and bill clinton were two of our worst presidents in recent times? What fucking planet are you from douche?

#13     Apr 19, 2008
  4. Take a guess cocksucker.

#14     Apr 19, 2008
  5. Bush is the worst President the country has ever had, bar none, and by a long shot.

It amazes me how people even vote for Republicans. 100 years ago, the Republicans were a very small party, and only represented business interests. They still only represent business, but found idiots who love guns and religion would vote for them if they pretended to care about them, hence legitimacy.

Make no mistake, the Republicans want to turn this country into Mexico, with the top 1% extremely wealthy, and the rest of us peasants. Bush's attempt to privatize SS would have just been a huge Wall St money grab, leaving SS bankrupt, thus ending the program. That was the intent The rich are attempting to loot the treasury.

#15     Apr 19, 2008
  6. Bush is one our greatest presidents and historian 100 year from now with name him a such.

Kennedy was a drug addict, sex addict, inept at foreign policy and domestic policy. Had his brother appointed as Attorney General who got Hoover to spy on MLK.

Kennedy destroyed what little relations we had with the Soviets over the bay of pigs. Got us into Viet Nam. Picked a fool for a VP in LBJ who got us into Vietnam in a big way. Kennedy managed to get himself murdered by the Mafia. Quite a list of accomplisments for one so young.

Clinton was 46 and managed to get impeached and disbarred. Sold Pardons to people such as Marc Rich who was the arms dealer supplying the terrorists in the Middle East.

Clinton also took bribes from the Chinese for missile guidance technology in exchange for campaign donations and for his library. Clinton also took bribes from the Saudis for his Library in exchange for turning his back on Mid East Terrorism. Osama was a Saudi Prince. Odd that Clinton refused to apprehend him at the same time he was getting money from the Saudis.

Claiming Bush was worst then those two just shows how stupid you are.

John

#16     Apr 19, 2008
  7. I don't necessarily think he is too old but he is not smart enough. A young fool usually ages into an old fool. He has been in national politics for years and does not understand our economy, anyone else have a problem with that. The republicans are getting into a bad habit of electing low IQ presidents.

#17     Apr 19, 2008
  8. We do need a US president who can strong-arm congress into passing a balanced budget, or will simply refuse to sign an unbalanced one. If congress refuses to go along, I see nothing wrong with a goverment shut-down untill a true balanced budget is passed. After-all, a Goverment shut-down would inherently
    produce a surplus! Sadly, I know this will never happen. The US
    is headed for a monumental monetary disaster akin to national bankruptcy. The citizenry is to blame for this. I believe that this failure to live within our monetary means is emblematic of the decline of our educational standards in the US.

#18     Apr 19, 2008
  9. clacy

clacy

We need a President like Ron Paul. He has a freaking clue and doesn't lie.

Unfortunately if you don't lie and tell the people like it is, the vast majority will not vote for you because Americans don't like hearing the bad medicine that a fiscaly responsible president would have to give out.

#19     Apr 19, 2008
  10. he's a wacko nutjob!

he wanted to eliminate the CIA?

I don't care how nasty the CIA is, we need national security on that level.

#20     Apr 19, 2008