McCain could still win, Obama had drugs/gay sex party in limo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Oct 10, 2008.

1. They would pay a nickel for the opportunity.

#31     Apr 5, 2009
  2. Great, we have a drug addicted, homosexual Arab Muslim with Indonesian citizenship in the the White House.

#32     Apr 5, 2009
  3. I've thought of that. It's almost as if you could say - "name one way it could be worse".

#33     Apr 5, 2009
  4. And you, sir, are overdue for a breath mint.

#34     Apr 5, 2009
  5. This would be Saturday Night Live material if he were mayor of Akron, Ohio. But as the President of the U.S., you've just got to hold on, and hope he's not widely revealed in a way that causes him to become unstable.

#35     Apr 5, 2009
  6. Now you're talking. I do not think any of us want the firestorm that would result.

#36     Apr 5, 2009
  7. He probably never considered blackmail as a threat. I guess he though he could do drugs have gay sex and be an illegal alien and not suffer any consequences.

#37     Apr 5, 2009
  8. I heard Obama said the U.S. is no longer a Christian nation in a recent speech.

I think he will try to weaken the traditions of this country so that people will not have the strength to challenge him.

#38     Apr 9, 2009
  9. Yawn.

#39     Apr 9, 2009
  10. This guy looks to be a true pillar of the community. Of course you'll have to restrain him with a straight jacket to get him to sit still enough to hold up anything but from the look on his face he looks like he's up to the task.

#40     Apr 9, 2009