McCain Concedes Florida

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Assuming the following to be true, IMO, he has lost the vote of many retirees in Florida, a state he had a good chance of winning:
    From the WSJ:

"
    * OCTOBER 6, 2008

McCain Plans Federal Health Cuts
    Medicare, Medicaid Spending Would Be Reduced to Offset Proposed Tax Credit
    By LAURA MECKLER

* Article
    * Comments

more in Politics & Campaign »

John McCain would pay for his health plan with major reductions to Medicare and Medicaid, a top aide said, in a move that independent analysts estimate could result in cuts of $1.3 trillion over 10 years to the government programs."

full:
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122315505846605217.html

Seneca

2. Excellent article. This really will scare seniors.

McCain is terribly erratic.

3. LOL mccain didn't drop out of Florida

4. [​IMG]

5. Did you even read the article, dumbass? LOL.

Evidently Obama's plan is going to cost $1.6 Trillion over the next 10 years. Who's going to pay? And how? This ought to scare everyone, even you. A massive government take-over of the health care system, with a huge price tag, and ultimately large tax increases.

I don't know how old you are, but you might as well kiss your ass goodbye when it comes to quality health care. And you're going to pay through the nose for your neighbors care...cause he can't afford it. LOL.

OldTrader

6. John McCain is old, short and the past. Like you.

Obama is the future.

After 8 years of McBush, we're going to take this country in a rational direction whether you like it or not, and we'll even carry you and lift you up, even though you're a troglodyte - in fact, I'll insist on it - because even though you're suffering temporary senility, that's not a crime, and damn it, you are and always will be an American!

I will always have your back, even when you're a galactic ignoramus.

That's how I roll.

7. No...I'll insist on it...because if he wins that's how it's going to work. You're gonna "lift us seniors up", and pay for the fucking privilege. That's how you're "gonna roll" with the Obama administration.

I hope you like big government dumbass, cause you're gonna have a chance to see it up close and personal...if he wins.

OldTrader

8. Let's get one thing clear - and I'll be shocked if you disagree:

The young people are going to be paying buku taxes well into future no matter who wins next month, in no small part thanks to your good buddy, W, doubling the national debt during his tenure, with the help of the GOP gang that couldn't shoot straight for 6 out of the last 8 years.

Deny that, and we have a failure to communicate.

9. Young people gonna be paying through the nose for a long long time. I don't know if this country will make it to be honest. GWB and the republicans did a lousy job of restraint. Democrats though aren't any better, and won't be in the future.

My guess is that the turn toward capitalism that began in 1982 is now officially over...and will be inaugurated with an Obama election. Get ready for less freedom, more taxes, and large government for probably the rest of your life.

OldTrader

10. yep, yet another imbecile.

how are you paying for the 1 trillion bailout?

or the 1 trillion war bill?

he's going to pay it the same way bush is paying for his nonsensical wars and endless wall street welfare programs

so where's Osama?

Oh wait, Bush has stated several times he doesn't care where Osama is.

#10     Oct 7, 2008