McCain Can't Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 15, 2008.

1. huh

huh

I'm just frustrated in general. I was pulling for McCain but he's squandered waaaay too much time on pointless crap like Ayers, Acorn, Wright, etc. I wanted to hear his policies, I think he did a much better job in this debate than he did in the first two. Wish he would have been this sharp in the other two debates and he might have had a shot to take this election......oh well.

#11     Oct 15, 2008
  2. Mvic

Mvic

So what year will the higher taxes hit? 2010 or 2011?

#12     Oct 15, 2008
  3. Remember,

this angry, rebellious individual -- this IS the real McCain... this is how he gets his "drive as a maverick."

He failed in the eyes of his father and grandfather, and he was brought up between the skirt of his mother with this resentment.
    McCain has been a conflicted person all his life - and he did not get to spend enough time with his father - period.

#13     Oct 15, 2008
  4. What the hell kind of statement is that?

Well gee, I think that Obama won most of the liberals. Durrrr.

Question is, who won the middle and non-aligned ground?

#14     Oct 15, 2008
  5. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

i thought it was by far mccains best debate...

still not voting for him though.

#15     Oct 15, 2008
  6. Oh god, stop with the vapid psycho-babble. You have no clue or insight into if in fact John McCain is "driven" by those issues. And what if he is? Like the bi-racial, virtual bastard, abandoned by both his parents strange fuck he's running against couldn't as well have equal issues. The guy whose "father figure" was Rev. Wright? LMAO. Or that leaders with "typical" childhoods can't be maniacal killers? You're a smart guy but don't start stretching it. Hubris kills......

#16     Oct 15, 2008
  7. Pabst,
    but there are no doubts about that McCain had a very strained relationship with his father - pointed out by himself, him saying he was raised by his mother. When he started singing for the VietCong, his father wanted to flatten Hanoi by aerial bombing. That has to do something with your mind too. Finally, he was acting out a lot during his military service - and he is known as being this emotional anger-laden politician - opposing his own party, rebellious.

That IS the real McCain - facial expressions and all - so say the commentators following his campaign as well - re Dana Bash at the CNN post-debate analysis, who has also interviewed him several times. She further said that depending on McCain's mood swing - he does a good interview or not, and that his mood does change significantly - even at these town hall meetings.

#17     Oct 16, 2008