McCain can still win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 15, 2008.

1. These guy's don't get it Doc. They want to harp about education. The best shot these minorities have at the "American dream" is if some white fuck like me makes enough to opt for the extra 50 cent shot of guacamole on my steak burrito.....:D

#21     Oct 15, 2008
  2. So you're not as foolhardy as your first post implied. :)

But the long term trend is already telegraphed by the bailout. You can't blame it on Obama already! McCain voted for it too.

#22     Oct 15, 2008
  3. Pabst you once quote me and then said " this is why I don't respect your opinion". Well pabst, this is why I dont respect YOUR opinion. And if one wants to find out why we have insane debts/deficits we have to look no further than that fact that the millions people like are allowed to vote.

#23     Oct 15, 2008
  4. McCain sux. Obama and the Democrats just suck more.

Palin/Pabst in 2012........:p

#24     Oct 15, 2008
  5. P...honest question here.

Did you ever have any friends in highschool or any other place when you were growing up that were nig/spic?

#25     Oct 15, 2008
  6. Pabst, you have to move from the ghetto.

Guacamole on the side is $1.75 now :p

#26     Oct 15, 2008
  7. My neighborhood in Chicago is only about a third white (lot's of Asians, blacks, gays it's like Frisco) so yea it couldn't be helped. :)

You'll love this story. In 8th grade I bought the album by Marvin Gaye Let's Get It On. Here's the album cover.

[​IMG]

Well one day after school a few mates came over and my dad gets home. He looks at this album cover-mind you this was in racially uptight 1973 Chicago-and he goes friggin' berserk. Meanwhile one of my black classmates is sitting there watching, lol. For years this kid and his friends were terrified of me because of my dad.

:p

#27     Oct 15, 2008
  8. Great Album....I have it on my iPod.

Did you play high school sports?

#29     Oct 15, 2008
  9. McCain techniques are just Nixon reincarnate. "Winning is everything".

...put nickel on a table and a republican will kill you for it.

#30     Oct 15, 2008