McCain = bullish, Obama = bearish for stocks?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Jul 30, 2008.

1. On election day 2004, Drudge came out with a report saying that exit polls showed Kerry winning, and the S&P dropped around 10 points pretty quickly. Then Bush won, and the market gapped up 10 points the next day.

#31     Aug 11, 2008
  2. nelson

nelson

If thats what you think, then you do not know the market

#32     Aug 11, 2008
  3. huh

huh

"WASHINGTON - Days after he cracked that being rich in the U.S. meant earning at least $5 million a year, Republican presidential candidate John McCain acknowledged that he wasn't sure how many houses he and his wealthy wife actually own.

"I think — I'll have my staff get to you," McCain responded to a question posed by Politico, according to a story Thursday on the publication's Web site. "It's condominiums where — I'll have them get to you."

Later, the McCain campaign told Politico that McCain and his wife, Cindy, have at least four in three states, Arizona, California and Virginia. Newsweek recently estimated the two owned at least seven properties."

GOOD GRIEF, is he TRYING to lose this thing. How are you going to be the "leader of the free world" and handle the economic turmoil in the country...especially the crappy housing market if you don't even know how many flipping homes you own!!

ARGhhh....this pick your poison voting choices every 4 years are getting really tiresome!

#33     Aug 21, 2008