McCain Admits He Gave Dossier Containing "Sensitive Information" On Trump To The FBI

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. fhl

fhl

Some muzzie screams allah akbar and unloads his gun on a dozen people and these goofballs say 'we may never know the ultimate cause'.

But feed them a story only an idiot would believe and they run with it.

[​IMG]

traderob, Good1, Ditch and 2 others like this.
  3. jem

jem

I want to know which weasels paid for that report? Everyone involved should be sat in the dunce corner... CNN to McCain and the repubs and dems who paid money for it.

4. John McCain, sweet guy. He should be forced to resign. If he had done this to Obama, the media would be roasting him.

upload_2017-1-11_13-15-41.jpeg

antiseptic and traderob like this.
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Actually when a politician comes across this type of material, the correct action is to forward the information to law enforcement (at the federal level the proper agency is the FBI). The politician should not share the material with the press or other entities (friends, family, other politician, etc.) who are not law enforcement. McCain took the proper action here.

6. jem

jem

I would agree if McCain had not paid for its development. If he or an agent of his created it, he should completely vet it before he passes it around.

Which is why we need to know who paid for it and how they got it. its the difference between being a responsible citizen and perhaps criminal action... certainly libel and slander.

7. Good1

Good1

The paid-for part of the story is a detail added to the fake story to begin with...to give the original story some legs. Nobody on either side of the isle paid for this. It originated with a single anonymous joker who documented his trolling efforts on 4Chan. The troller's target was a single #nevertrump media pundit by the name of Rick Wilson, or at least Wilson is the dolt who hated Trump enough to bite on the bait. Wilson passed it to an ex-intelligence friend, who gave it to McCain, who gave it to the FBI. From there, apparently, the CIA also hated Trump enough to bite on the bile, and assess the "info" with some screwy level of high confidence.

Meanwhile Wilson and/or Buzzfeed is trying to get a number of news outlets to turn themselves into fake news outlets, and all but CNN and Buzzfeed turned it down.

It's unclear to me, and also to the president elect, whether the CNN/Buzzfeed source came from Wilson...or the CIA/IC. It's possible it came by way of CIA after Schumer suggested to Maddow that the IC has "six ways to Sunday" to exact revenge on any PEOTUS who disrespects thier pablum bulls.

More info:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

8. Max E.

Max E.

Kind of long, but good assesment of the whole thing, I really like this guys youtube channel, his name is sargon of akkad, hes got great analysis of day to day news.

9. jem

jem

i read that mcain, some republicans and democrats paid their operative for the story.

that the operative may have gotten it from 4chan or somewhere else is irrelevant to assessing whether McCain acted responsibly or not. to me there is a big difference between having the dossier fall in your lap and paying investigators to create opposition research. If you paid for its development you are not a good citizen when you deliver libel or potential to the fbi.

now... my disclaimer is none of these sources are trusted by me. I could be analyzing fake news about fake news.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  10. Good1

Good1

I am willing to believe that it fell into McLame's lap, and thinking it credible, passed it to the FBI per protocol. I don't think he can be blamed except for his personal hatred that made the fabricated story believable to him. McInsane is emotionally compromised, and so, incompetent.

Like I said, the made up source(s), and motives of the made up story was made up to give the fake story some legs. Partisans paying for the story is part of a fake backstory. It's also possible aspects of the story were added by players along the way to give it more legs.

It all traces back to a 4Chan joker (who may not even have been against Trump) who was trolling anyone, any high profile pundit, and possibly just one #nevertrump pundit, who hated Trump enough to believe it and run with it...just to spite and mock the mainstream fake news stream.

The "report" literally followed a channel of Trump hate to the highest levels. Anyone who hated Trump believed it, and passed it up and up and up.

Finally, the CIA puts their stamp on it and suggests that Russia can, and has been, manipulating Trump for up to five years, and holds blackmail over his head.

At least this is the story I find believable.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    #10     Jan 11, 2017