McCabe is just one step short of being indicted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Sep 12, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

The only one he lied to Comey about leaking to. For a guy obsessed with Horowitz I would expect you to know this infamous article:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop...57?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/B8E92bT7Xh

Also, what will be telling is if this is an indictment from a grand jury or a criminal complaint issued by DOJ.

#11     Sep 12, 2019
  2. Alright, don't be a wise ass. The WSJ just released an article an hour ago and some others in the last couple days. I did not know whether you might be referring to summaries in those articles. I dunno, maybe it was the Washington Post that just released but all the papers just did so. Either way, don't be dink.

Anyway. I am not going to replay the last couple years. There are the clinton email articles and lying and leaking activities but he is also under investigation related to similar leaking, lying etc related to the dossier/fisa basket of issues. The DOJ Attorney- that Lisa Wu gal- said she recommended that prosecutors proceed on "unspecified charges" so I am not going to try to sort that out. Leaking and additional reporting will provide more very soon.

In regard to the complaint versus grand jury, the answer is grand jury. And the grand jury has already been meeting but I guess they either have not reached a majority or have requested additional information or whatever. It seems to be hung up but not necessarily problematic but it is already in progress. They would not proceed on complaint anyway since they want the subpoenas that the grand jury can authorize and the ability to compel witnesses. I think it is a matter of the grand jury all ready being in progress on some charges but the DOJ is authorizing more charges that will go before them. So in some regards it is in progress, and in other ways some things are new. Like that, I think.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    #12     Sep 12, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump is one new AG away from being indicted.

#13     Sep 12, 2019
  4. I wonder how CNN will be covering this development with McCabe?

Certainly is handy for CNN to have Andy on board as a contributor so that he can give us objective, unbiased coverage of developments.

If it happens, howz that indictment gonna work out for your law license Andy?

If Flynn plays his cards right, the government will be dropping its case against him, right about the time it begins its prosecution of Andy. Wouldn't that be sweet?

[​IMG]

#14     Sep 12, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

#15     Sep 12, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

God she was beautiful in so many ways. I will always always stop the scan button on Sirius when I hear that voice. Such a sad loss.

#16     Sep 12, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Can't say I'm heartbroken over this witch hunt as McCabe is being accused of aiding in sinking of the Clinton campaign. I'm sure McCabe did not expect karma to boomerang like it did.

The only regretful thing is how the righties will spin this to be about a corrupt FBI and the deep state being against Trump.

#17     Sep 12, 2019
  8. Oh, it is absolutely about a corrupt FBI, and the charges being discussed now are not inclusive of the findings of Durhams investigation which will go on for a long time to come.

He has to deal with what is in his face now but also the new charges- that are yet to come- if any. And if Durham is doing his job there will be many more, although McCabe might not feel the full brunt of it if Clapper and Samantha Power and Brennan are in the crosshairs. But there are going to be scalps. McCabe will get charged with three or four things, and probably beat or plead out of most of them. But he has had to sweat for quite a while and will for a long time to come, and has already lost the early bird retirement benefit. He has to figure out how to hold on to his law license through all this too.

Barr and Durham got more stuff on him that has not been publicly revealed too.

MORE TO COME FOR THE SWAMP.

#18     Sep 12, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#19     Sep 12, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#20     Sep 12, 2019