McCabe is just one step short of being indicted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Sep 12, 2019.

1. This will be yet another depressing show of weakness by the big talking Trump. McCabe and some other miscreants like Brennan or Clapper must be prosecuted as atonement for the Roger Stone travesty. The Deep State sent a snatch squad after a loyal Trump soldier and nearly killed him. They did an armed no knock assault at 4AM on his suburban house. This for a 70 something old man being charged with process crimes. Then he was railroaded into felony convictions for stuff that amounted to nothing and was far more benign than Comey's whitewash of Hillary or the Deep State coup attempt.

#101     Nov 15, 2019
  2. We have had this discussion ad nauseum. I will let you spin it. The next steps - if there are any for McCabe- will be determined by Horowitz and Durham so your view is neither here nor there at this point.

I will just say again though- not that the last fifty times have made any difference- it was an indepdendent inspector general appointed by obama who made a criminal referral on McCabe. Or as you continually call it: "right wing media" influence.

#102     Nov 15, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

There wont be

[​IMG]

#103     Nov 15, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Right, which was very unusual but I won’t judge it. What is most interesting to me is you have never ever articulated what you think McCabe is guilty of but you obsessively write about his guilt.

Doesn’t that strike you as odd?

#104     Nov 15, 2019
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I dare they be prepared for such a harmless man...oh wait

[​IMG]

#105     Nov 15, 2019
  6. No. Neither does it strike anyone else as odd that I stopped explaining it to you after the first thirty times, seeing your game. As I said, you continue to have comforting and exonerating words for Andy. Good. share them with him. He is the one sweating bullets.

#106     Nov 15, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t think so. I think he sees through this for what it is.

#107     Nov 15, 2019
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Nahh,thats Rudy and Stone

#108     Nov 15, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Hows that going?

#109     Jan 4, 2020
  10. DTB2

DTB2

Fine, Barr won't rush it like you know, an impeachment.

#110     Jan 4, 2020