McBush claims in the 21st century "Nations don't invade other nations"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I really, really hope that general Wesley Clark can be an asset in this latest conflict for the Obama camp.
    http://securingamerica.com/

Clark has a very interesting personal and professional background as former NATO supreme commander, as well as the necessary experience and insight to effectively handle this situation in particular.
    :)

#11     Aug 15, 2008
  2. Once Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Hannity start beating the drums for attack, the right will begin salivating and thumping their collective chests in sympathetic harmony. McCain is chomping at the bit to satisfy that deep-seated vendetta to make someone pay for his suffering.

#12     Aug 15, 2008
  3. In other words, he's a terrific bullshit artist, can adapt his positions with the changing mood of the electorate, and can obfuscate at a very high level .

Sounds a lot like you.

No surprise you're in the Bozos for Barry camp.

#13     Aug 16, 2008
  4. It's not nice to call the majority of the country "bozos."

The real question seems to be whether the Republicans will hold together as a party.

#14     Aug 16, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

He is losing ground every day as more and more people figure out what he is really all about. It's too bad because McCain could bring us into WW3, the problem is that Obama is such a puss our enemies might figure they could start it anyway.

#15     Aug 16, 2008
  6. I would address your post but it entirely lacks content. The only content in it I could find was that "Obama is losing ground" -- which is amusing since he hasn't stopped being in the lead.

#16     Aug 16, 2008
  7. No, the real question is if the smoke and mirrors that have helped Obama thus far will fade before November.

#17     Aug 16, 2008
  8. Nonsense. Here's Obama's various and (for a candidate) very detailed positions:

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

I've read McCain's website and all I got was four paragraph summaries. If either one is the ether candidate lacking positions, it's McCain.

#18     Aug 16, 2008
  9. ZZZ

Is it posible that you are more anti American than SA?

No shit about just anti Gov.

You are anti Yank.

#19     Aug 16, 2008
  10. Sorry mate, but you are badly f*ed up if you think that finding problems with Bush and McCain and their lackeys is the equivalent of hating America.

Any self respecting American loving patriot hates what the loathsome miscreants have done to our country...

#20     Aug 16, 2008