Mbtrading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by vinceb, Dec 26, 2005.

1. vinceb

vinceb

I am looking to open an account with mbtrading, I just want to hear what you guys think about this broker and have any recommendations for any other brokers that have pay per share commissions.

Thanks
    Vince

2. vinceb

vinceb

I also need level 2 for nasdaq,amex and nyse stocks.

I am only opening with 5k right now to test it out.

3. lojze

lojze

Very good.

IB too.

4. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Hi Vincce.....

If you have any specific questions I can answer please feel free to msg me. I am here to help if I can.

Regards,

Steve

5. vinceb

vinceb

private message sent

6. EnzoF

EnzoF

Hi Vince,

I have been with MBTrading the last six months and have no complaints at all. The customer service has been top notch and the fills are fast and good.

Initially I was using eSignal for charting, but have since moved to Medved Quote tracker which is free and which I actually like better for most things. The real time data comes into Quote Tracker from MBTrading, and you can subscribe to a service for about $20 a month for historical backfill.

Jerry Medved of Quote Tracker like Steve at MB, monitors this forum and has been super helpful whenever I have need a question answered.

Good, dedicated folks at both places so I would not hesitate at all to recommend that set up at all.

Hope it helps,
    Enzo

7. vinceb

vinceb

wow , sounds like a great broker.

Have you had any times that when canceling an order or changing took a while to get the confirmation?

I had this problem with my old broker and got screwed over 5-6 times for having to wait a long time to mod my order

8. EnzoF

EnzoF

nope, never had anything like that happen. But they do have a trading desk where you can call and they can check on your orders right away if need be. I have done that when I was concerned about an order and they were helpful. I keep the phone nums and my account info handy just in case there is a prob as it is always a concern with any technology, and I try to stay aware of that possibility.

Good Luck,
    Enzo