mbtrading spot fx

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by milstar, Nov 17, 2005.

1. milstar

milstar

Gentlemen

LongEagle wrote ... Very poor

From author point of view it is not correct

Ninja,Jtrader,Onyx,SR,CQG ,PFG best,TM and another some of which .net based need 8-25 mb downloading ,not stable and after patent suit from TT .MBtrading is more stable as downloading version of Refco Xpress 6.2 .Oanda need not downloading ,but from time to time server is blocked
    ( in case if you start by one computer two downloading software)

First impression MBT Demo work,it is without graphics,only
    FX real time but cheap .MBT is also pure agency/not the case oanda,ib,hotpotfx &/

1. reserve http: version with java push would certainly appreciated inparticulary from intraday operators
    2. Intraday margin 500$ for until 20 contracts per intraday
    trade for es,ert,en,emd,eym,ec/jy,sf?/ ,qm,zg offered from lot
    of brokers and this offer from MBT would ceertainly
    appreciated.

Author will test more time and observe reliability and stability

your respectfully milstar

#11     Nov 18, 2005
  2. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Lon Eagle,

Please let me know what was so poor about the software and your experience with the reliability. Are you currently a customer? I want to be able to fix whatever it is that you are not satisfied with so please list any items that I could improve on.

Steve

#12     Nov 18, 2005
  3. The demo was fine but the live system would freeze when it was volatile.

I also understand from someone else that you can get fills at prices never actually shown on the platform.

For that reason I would not say it was a patch on Hotspot, Lava or Currenex. However if the bugs can be sorted out then it could be a very good system, especially for traders who cant use the other ECNs becuase they dont have a prime broker.

Hope that helps - not trying to besmirch your product but just relaying mine and someone elses experience. As I said earlier it is up to anyone to test these things for themselves and come to their own judgement.

#13     Nov 19, 2005
  4. milstar

milstar

Dear Lon Eagle

Thank you for opinion. As forex dissadvantaged for retail sector ,
    it is not author interess.CME FX occasionaly can be .

#14     Nov 19, 2005
  5. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Lon Eagle.............

The demo was fine but the live system would freeze when it was volatile.

>>>I assume you mean quotes? Understand that the demo quote and the real quotes are now one in the same. We aggregate several banks and venues into one quote. We upgraded production quote servers on Tuesday of this week
    with what we believe is a much more stable aggregation code. Please take a look, I suspect any freezing you may have seen is now completely gone.

I also understand from someone else that you can get fills at prices never actually shown on the platform.

>>>Actually yes this is true. Our FX trading uses MBTX our award winning routing technology. You will in fact get price improvements as many of our users have been reporting.

For that reason I would not say it was a patch on Hotspot, Lava or Currenex. However if the bugs can be sorted out then it could be a very good system, especially for traders who cant use the other ECNs because they don't have a prime broker.

>>>We have a very aggressive and steep development schedule in place. You well see major technology changes at MBT that we believe we revolutionize they way FX is traded. I will share here as things come on line so we can have an open discussion about what you do and do not like.

Hope that helps - not trying to besmirch your product but just relaying mine and someone else's experience. As I said earlier it is up to anyone to test these things for themselves and come to their own judgment.

>>>We at MBT are not arrogant, we build systems for the benefit of our clients based on what we think they will want, if they don't like it then we make it work for them. Not the other way around. Thank you for taking the time I very much appreciate it.

#15     Nov 19, 2005
  6. What? I write about all my personalities in third person!

#16     Nov 19, 2005
  7. milstar

milstar

Dear Steve

You wrote ...We revolutionize the way of Forex trading

1. Quote from Ebs.com and Reuters
    2. 3 cascaded books ,one with cme fx ec ,second with spot
    eur/usd (10 best bid ask with time ,volume and source of liquidity -UBS,GS,C &),third with java push option book on CME ec
    4. Dow,AFX,Reuters real time news
    5. Java push graphics with 5 variable SMA,EMA and volume,o.i.
    . Tape reading facility for spot also (20 last sales with time ,volume)
    . Streamer with day volume,o.i. ,small chart,hi-lo &
    (you can see ameritrade streamer)
    6. Options chain for all ec options
    7. integrated in streamer most important index'es ,which influenced fx -es,lft(lx),dx,dex,gmct(ix),nk,sni,smi,api,gc,zgz,qm,cl,ed,lei

Correct ?

Your respectfully milstar

#17     Nov 19, 2005
  8. milstar

milstar

Dear Steve

If your company would offer 14-30 day trial with es,ert,spy,iwm
    and some stocks as qcom,dna,cop,ibm,txn with paper money and
    CME FIFO rule with real quote ,please inform the author .

Your respectfully milstar

#18     Nov 19, 2005
  9. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Milstar,

We may be talking apples and oranges. I am referring to the spot forex market only.

Regards,

Steve

#19     Nov 19, 2005
  10. ignatius

ignatius

On CFTC website, net excess capital is only $827,000!?!

#20     Nov 20, 2005