Mbtrading site navigator and site down!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by innovest_11, Dec 7, 2006.

1. This is extremely bad, they have to compensate us for this long outage!!!

IB has such problem?

#21     Dec 7, 2006
  2. mktman

mktman

They all have had problems including IB.
    No broker is immune.

#22     Dec 7, 2006
  3. I still cannot phone them. Anyone been able to close their futures positions?

#23     Dec 7, 2006
  4. managed not to lose as much as I could have, wow, too bad I had to get lucky not to take a bath, that sucks huh.

#24     Dec 7, 2006
  5. oh and beware, in the past when it seemed their server orders didn't trigger, you know the ones that are supposed to get you out even if they crash, well, when you seem to be correctly flat, those orders have a way of it turning out they did in fact fill. So freakin double check your positions after this mess is over.

#25     Dec 7, 2006
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Actually the bozo likely wasn't attempting humor ... go look at his posting history (all of 12 posts). At least half of his posts are anti-MB.

#26     Dec 7, 2006

7. What do you mean? Is the number out of service? Or do you get put on hold? Is your phone broken? Be more specific!

I called one broker last week. Hold time was 20-25 minutes. During regular operations.

#27     Dec 7, 2006
  8. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

You signed an agreement with them, as we all did. I believe each client accepts the system (quotes) as is. I too have open positions but given their reliability over the 4+ years I've been with them occasionally these days happen. I'd suggest you call the trading desk directly. Sure, they're swamped right now with other traders calling in trades but that's your best bet if you want to exit.

#28     Dec 7, 2006
  9. Yeah I could not get through, then once when i did they dropped the call on transferring me to the futures desk.

On hold now as they check the order status.:(

#29     Dec 7, 2006
  10. Unacceptable.... soo stressed right now... anybody know if IB has these problems?

#30     Dec 7, 2006