Mbtrading site navigator and site down!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by innovest_11, Dec 7, 2006.

1. You heard did you?

Why would you post this garbage? Even if such a thing were to happen (and it clearly has not), everyone's money sits with Penson Financial clearing firm - protected and quite safe.

Every broker has issues on occasion, but I see no need to turn a minor crisis into a dramatic opera. Patience folks.

- Spydertrader

#11     Dec 7, 2006
  2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

I stand corrected.

I was not able to sign into Navigator, and then I was able to.

Assuming got the best of me wanting to send my post off without looking at Navigator past the acceptance of the sign in.

#12     Dec 7, 2006
  3. mktman

mktman

Still no emini data

#13     Dec 7, 2006
  4. GTS

GTS

I dunno....I think you need to lighten up - it seemed obvious to me it was a joke

#14     Dec 7, 2006
  5. GTS

GTS

Really, what symbol? ER2 fine for me now.

[Edit: LOL, spoke too soon. Navigator just lost all connections again as of 11:26]

#15     Dec 7, 2006
  6. mktman

mktman

nuttin for ER2 here

#16     Dec 7, 2006
  7. The humor didn't seem obvious to me, but now that you have pointed it out, I stand corrected.

- Spydertrader

#17     Dec 7, 2006
  8. GTS

GTS

Although in reviewing cajunboy's previous posts it sure looks like he has no love for MBT.

Got to respect the willpower of someone who has just 12 posts in 3 1/2 years though.

#18     Dec 7, 2006
  9. Scott1258

Scott1258

I'm down too. They don't answer the phone - why not? I'm in a position and I'm stuck now while the market just keeps on moving.

What is the recourse if they can't get it back up and I lose $$$'s because of them? Please post if you know. I'm sure others are in this boat too.

This is just totally unacceptable.

#19     Dec 7, 2006
  10. GTS

GTS

I'm sure they are answering the phone as fast as they can, the call volume must be huge.

There is no recourse - that's the risk of online trading. The smart thing to do is have a backup broker account so you can make offsetting trades. At best they may offer us some free or discounted trades for our inconvenience.

#20     Dec 7, 2006