Mbtrading site navigator and site down!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by innovest_11, Dec 7, 2006.

1. At this moment, MBTrading navigator and the demn site are down, what the hell is happening!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

2. aqtrader

aqtrader

no one answer the phone at mb

3. mktman

mktman

Irritating

4. cajunboy

cajunboy

heard they closed the doors and went out of business..............

be careful boys and girls

5. Inquirer

Inquirer

Was it weekend when you tried to log in?

6. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

This is the biggest problem since I have been with them.

In the past there has been only a few (acceptable) times when Navigator was down. The worst was a half hour.

But this time is the first where everything is down. I am now positioned without fear of a n EOD loss, but I want a feature within their system to automatically close all positions at the EOD. I am safe even if everything is shut down in the middle of trading, but not if the positions are held overnight.

Well, the problem with Navigator has been fixed now in a short time.

7. GTS

GTS

Has it? Sure looks like they are still having problems to me even though the Navigator is back up.

No T&S quotes; When I try to connect to their web site I get this:

8. aqtrader

aqtrader

me too

9. GTS

GTS

Also no level 1 quotes (last quote still frozen from 10:39), just level 2 working (at least for ER2). I wouldnt dare place any trades right now.

10. GTS

GTS

All quote feeds back at 11:19, web site still down.

[ET Mods your server timestamps are way off - it says I posted this post at 11:16 (my timezone) even though it was closer to 11:21. Not the first time this has been reported - How hard is it to run an NTP client on your servers to keep them sync'd? Sheesssh]

#10     Dec 7, 2006