MBTrading Problems

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by GTS, Dec 18, 2011.

1. DTrade88

DTrade88

MBT Perms server back up afer being down for about 25 minutes. 07:50 am EST. What's going on here?!

#11     Dec 21, 2011
  2. DTrade88

DTrade88

MBT-Steve,

Can you please explain what is going on with MBT today? The perms server has been down more than a dozen times now since about 07:30 am EST. This is a disaster!

#12     Dec 21, 2011
  3. GTS

GTS

Good Morning MBT customers!

#13     Dec 23, 2011
  4. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

With regards to Futures only, Penson has an issue with regards to the upload file due to a formatting inconsistancy. This is created from the recent conversion. We expect to have this resolved shortly where we wont need to use the backup file. However, your trading should not be interrupted during this process.

#14     Dec 23, 2011
  5. promagma

promagma

MBT Web platform is garbage (I understand it is beta though)

MBT Desktop is decent but still seen a lot of weird things. Like a sell stop not executing until 10:23 even though the stock was trading below the stop all morning since 9:30. That can be bad.

#15     Dec 23, 2011
  6. There is no excuse for these screw ups, that's all u tell your customers now..."we'll fix it shortly, "we'll resolve the matter for sure by ...... time"...

Same BS different day, and you traders/morons just stand there like ducks in a dry pond waiting for the water to come back, lol, .......some people never learn, do they!

#16     Dec 23, 2011
  7. Mvector

Mvector

maybe penson was trading with the customer funds and needed some extra time to put it all back!

#17     Dec 23, 2011
  8. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Southbeach...

I agree however its a bit out of my control so the best I can do is let my customers know we are aware and working on a resolution. Issue will arise from time to time and when they do MBT takes an upfront approach to identify it and fix it. That is why I am here and will give support and updates publicly.

Steve

#18     Dec 23, 2011
  9. themickey

themickey

The most logical thing is vote your feedback in the 'Latest Broker Ratings' on the LHS panel of this forum, home page.

I don't see your comments written there.

What's the point of making lots of noise on this thread without voting your feedback in the appropriate place where current and future traders can see a correct poll on what ET traders really think about services supplied by brokers and software?

Baron sets up a great service on ET for us to use and I don't see your recent vote on what is obviously an important issue.

Thanks

#19     Dec 23, 2011
  10. GoBucks

GoBucks

I've traded with MB for over 6 years. Customer service has gone from garage quality to nearly non-existent.

Moreover, the errors in Account Balance every G-damn day and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS running on back have grown very old. I am now looking at moving all of my assets for Futures Trading to a more reliable broker.

Sorry Steve, but your excuses for such poor quality are unacceptable. Your company has been around long enough to know better.

Here's some free advise: Kick your IT Department in the ass and tell them to get on the ball (you guys botched the recent conversion badly and it SHOWS!). If that's not the problem, then start raising Hell with he people at Penson. You WILL LOSE BUSINESS. Finally, your customer service reps are way to laid back, seem to have limited securities knowledge, even less tech knowledge, and are only good for placing limit orders and reading account balances.

In other words, get MB's act together. MB's messing up BIG TIME and I would NEVER recommend this site to a new trader, much less someone with a substantial amount of experience (they can obviously do much better elsewhere with the multiple Brokers available. At this point.... I WILL PAY MORE for BETTER QUALITY NOT FOUND at MB TRADING.

TradeStation.... here I come.

#20     Dec 26, 2011