MBtrading issue

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by davidmaria1, Feb 13, 2008.

1. FX and futures. It is a hassle not having an intergrated account. I'm running fx on auto and take NT generated signals on futures which I enter into stand alone NAV.

#11     Feb 14, 2008
  2. What free charting software is compatible with MBfx ?

#12     Feb 14, 2008
  3. Not sure if you mean direct integration, as neo is with MB? I opened an Oanda chart to use with the MB demo order entry.
    Electronic duct tape until I decide which broker to use.
    Short list.
    Oanda-but no trailing stops
    MB-but needs outside charting
    FXCM-not entirely familiar with the platform yet
    Tradestation-been there, done that, thank you.
    Any thoughts? I know Big Frank uses MB.
    Any other opinions?
    BTW, MB had another ghost order on my log-in this a.m.. I'm up over $800 in "ghost" orders! Good sales tactic.

#13     Feb 14, 2008
  4. I recommend any of the 4 primary retail ECNs (IB, MBT/EFX, HotSpotFX, Dukascopy), but with all of them, you're going to want external 3rd party charting.

IB's data with a 3rd party tool such as QuoteTracker or Amibroker isn't bad.

You can also use any MT4 broker's demo for charting if you prefer the MetaTrader platform. The demos don't expire.

#14     Feb 14, 2008
  5. I'm assuming you mean an integrated 3rd party chart service? I downloaded the Interbankfx demo, will try it, thanks for the info.

#15     Feb 15, 2008
  6. ssss

ssss

Trader KGB

I recommend any of the 4 primary retail ECNs (IB, MBT/EFX, HotSpotFX, Dukascopy), but with all of them, you're going to want external 3rd party charting.
    #########################################

Dukascopy - Swiss market not regulated
    IBKR ,MBT -not pure agent of principals
    MBT ,Hotspotfx - low capitalization ...

Divide capitals between 3-4 accounts -correct .But ,suspect
    Swiss must be avoided for Forex (shares in Swiss different from
    Forex ,regulated from EBK)

Your respectfully ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPSnB93vo4&feature=related

#16     Feb 15, 2008
  7. Couldn't agree more. I have accounts at all but HotSpot, which I'll probably open sooner or later. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

#17     Feb 15, 2008
  8. ssss

ssss

#18     Feb 15, 2008
  9. Why have an account at all, when you can just deposit a fraction of your equity with one broker and hold the rest in an intrest bearing business bank account. At the beginning of each year, i put in 40% of my capital with the broker, and withdraw profits quarterly and sometimes half yearly.

#19     Feb 19, 2008
  10. Not a bad idea either. I'm not at the point of a single account yet, never mind multiples. Not sure if there will be a shakeout with the NFA/CFTC. Still paper trading Oanda and MB platforms, still undecided.

#20     Feb 19, 2008