MBtrading is not pure agency ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ssss, Jan 9, 2008.

1. s, I can see by your posts you are new to spot currency trading so allow me to elucidate. When you set up individual agreements, as outlined in my previous post, these are not considered retail trading, in other words YOU and or your group have preset contractural agreements in place with these banks. If you live in the USA then your agreements would be in force under US law. So in reality I am not wrong, you are uninformed. Also as far as spot not having a a "pure agency - broker", which is the more proper term, you are correct. The reason for this is the unregulated nature of spot currency. If you want regulation you will have to trade futures, and pay the high prices in fees and the high tick values that are a consequence of the exchange board of directors and Govt regulation. Also if you wish to trade OPM you will need the following, series 3, (not that hard to get), FCM registration (your choice of level) and register with this agency that agency, oh and the state you live in if in the USA. I seriously reccomend that you stick to futures, it will make you feel better:D

The Ever Venomous VIPER

#21     Jan 15, 2008
  2. ssss

ssss

#22     Jan 15, 2008
  3. ssss

ssss

" ...Lies must to be great ..."

Goebbels

1. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=901337&highlight=mbt+pure+agency#post901337

MBT-Steve
    MBT Trading

11-17-05 10:01 PM

Milstar,

To help save time for everyone the MBT spot forex is pure agency.

Regards,

Steve
    ######################################

2. http://efxgroup.com/f/Comprehensive...Application.pdf

MBTF as counterparty -

...MBTF and its affiliates may also undertake proprietary trading
    activities ...

Statement of MB personal by ET ,that MBT is pure agency is lies ...

#23     Jan 15, 2008