MBtrading is not pure agency ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ssss, Jan 9, 2008.

1. ssss

ssss

Dear Sir

If you asked author,than better read source's of Romian law

Operator= client,investor,speculator or PRINCIPAL

Broker is common agent of multiple principal's

If broker have source of revenue as trading from proprietary
    trading desk ,than exist conflict of interess .Broker is traded against client ,is not pure agnt of principal.

You can aslov read source of income of pure agents by 10-k
    www.sec.gov OXPS and AMTD (after selling interess in NITE)

Interactive broker is notpure agent as have interess by Market maker TMWD

#11     Jan 10, 2008
  2. If you mean a pure agency - broker, then I understand. Also the term operator needs to be clarified, ie, spot currency operator, stock operator, futures operator etc.

Now if I may suggest, rather than trying to be Dan Rather exposing the exploding Pinto. Get a trading agreement between yourself, abn amro, RBS, UBS, BOA, etc. Then use CurreneX to execute your trades. CurreneX has the best tech support for FIX and you can build a charting interface and you will have the best of all worlds.

The Ever Wonderfully Helpful VIPER

#12     Jan 10, 2008
  3. ssss

ssss

TradeViper

. Get a trading agreement between yourself, abn amro, RBS, UBS, BOA, etc. Then use CurreneX to execute your trades. CurreneX has the best tech support for FIX and you can build a charting interface and you will have the best of all worlds.

Dear Sir

Your advice is worst ...

1. in Swiss forex is not regulated
    2. RBS,BOA ,MS,GS,JPM & are not and can not be pure agent*s
    They all ahve proprietary trading desk
    Possible in Forex not exist any pure agent

3. CFTC as authority wor individual is worster as SEC
    Author have had problem to find investigator ..
    Asked experienced male ,but was only female and chief
    of department of CFTC was alsov female with "feminizm"
    in head .

SEC and trading of SEC product with help of pure agents
    as AMTD or OXPS is better .

You can check he*s 10-k ,this have not article revenue from trading from proprietary account or interess in market-maker ...

Your respectfully

P.S. All what was stated ,related to experience of the author as prize money winner by different trading contest*s
    in USA,Swiss,Germany .
    After each contest win was in SEC,Court,BAFIN ,Swiss EBK &

#13     Jan 10, 2008
  4. ssss

ssss

#14     Jan 12, 2008
  5. ssss

ssss

hotspotfx is not pure agency alsov ...

"...it is important to understand that Hotspot FXr acts as the counterparty to all foreign currency contracts executed through the Hotspot FXr System. Hotspot FXr is not required to continue to make markets in foreign currency and may refuse to accept any order for any or no reason,..."
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.hotspotfx.com

#15     Jan 12, 2008
  6. ssss

ssss

Some of respondent wrote -

Conclusion, they are seemingly not all that different from some of the others. I personally feel if you're going to get into this market they are as good as anybody else unless you have the $50K handy for Dukascopy.

Forex in Swiss is not regulated ! .
    Dukasscopy is from Swiss !

Have had problem wirh realtimeforex.ch and knew that from experience

#16     Jan 12, 2008
  7. Does the fact that they do major business with Felix Homolicious bother you at all?

#17     Jan 12, 2008
  8. As far as I'm concerned, MB Trading is the best in the industry. I've used FXCM, FX Solutions among others - and MB. MB has the tightest spreads with superior executions. A few comments I've heard about MB remind me of the typical conspiracy ET posters who believe that every b/d is unscrupulous, every signal service is a scam, every author is a charlatan - meanwhile, the same posters are still struggling with their demo accounts and post on this site 20 times/day to "protect the noobs" from the evil-doers. Not saying any of you fall in that category, but it just reminded me of what I've noticed reading the posts on this site over the years.

#18     Jan 12, 2008
  9. I see your point, I personally like MB for what it's worth...but that Felix Homolicious thing is a major red flag to me. Period.

#19     Jan 12, 2008
  10. Just to clarify, when I say I like MB...I mean: I think it says a lot that Steve makes himself available on the forums to represent his company. I like the software as well...I have never used them to trade, but that doesn't mean I can't like them. lol

#20     Jan 12, 2008