MBTrading: Any comments?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Mr. DNA, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Mr. DNA

Mr. DNA

I have just taken my account to mbtrading.

Can anyone give them a review good or bad? The features that sold me on them are:

Flat $9.99 per side commission - good for big lots of low priced shares.

They seem to have good, quick phone and chat support.

I was planning to run esignal with the mbnavigator integration. It crashed a couple of times on win98se so, I am going to run the two apps on separate PCs.

Any thoughts?

There is nothing recent in the broker ratings.

thanks

2. Not expensive. Dont know about their executions though.

3. Banjo

Banjo

I used mb terra nova for a couple of years. The service was always excellent.

4. I've been using them about 3 months now (about that new to daytrading since adding the style to my swing trading). I also use the Navigator with eSignal but with XP Pro and they work together very well.

I have only had one very minor issue with an order entry button and used the online support but got an instant response and fix. I am fairly new at this style but execution has been very fast. I believe that they also offer a rebate ($100?) if you use one of their quote providers (and 50 round trips?).

5. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

6. bro59

bro59

Used MB in the past. Very responsive customer service and generally very good service.

A concern of mine is that they apparently have no way to directly route listed orders, and charge ecn fees while doing so. This may not be exactly correct as I haven't used them in several years, but be careful to do your DD on the whole "fee enchilada" before assuming that a flat rate is really flat.

Overall I'd give MB a good rating, but that depends upon your style.