MBIA to lose AAA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flipflopper, Jun 4, 2008.

1. LOL dow up 214 points today.

As I have said many times before no one cares anymore about the fake credit crisis except elite trader bears.

#31     Jun 6, 2008
  2. LOL

#32     Jun 6, 2008
  3. Once I realized that discussing (which always turns to arguing) my positions and reasons for taking positions on a message board was an enormous waste of my time and effort I just decided only visit this board about once a week purely for entertainment.

In trading you're all you got. You must trust your convictions and not listen to or let others influence you.

Everyone is going to have their own opinions and the bottom line is the majority will lose... this is a tricky game.

You may not be proved right immediately... you may even be wrong but at least you do it your way.

BTW Makaloda:

Merrill Lynch-MER: Now expect a Q2 writedown of $5.4B@LEHM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fri Jun 27 07:56:52 2008 EDT
    Lehman now expects Merrill to post a Q2 writedown of $5.4B, an increase of $3B, due
    to recent credit downgrades of monoline insurers and widening credit spreads. Additionally,
    the firm lowered its Q2 EPS estimate to ($2.78) from (64c). Shares are Equal Weight
    rated.

#33     Jun 27, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

"FAKE" credit crisis....now that is funny, it doesnt look so fake now that the DOW is off 20% from its highs.....I think we could welcome 11k very soon.

lol lol

:p

#34     Jun 27, 2008