MBIA to lose AAA

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flipflopper, Jun 4, 2008.

1. You're such a pathetic loser it is incredible.

Go pile in short into the banks based on your brilliant analysis of todays "news". You do have an amazing edge and the entire Street will be shocked to see the "dramatic ripple effects" once they unravel.

All this is months old news.

#11     Jun 4, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Why does Moodys continue to say they may downgrade, why dont they just do it already, this has been going on for too long now.

:mad:

#12     Jun 4, 2008
  3. Papa Ben ain't gonna be able to help you this time my hopeful little dreamer.

Time to get your head out the sand.

Please tell me what you are long and I'll show you my blotter going short.

#13     Jun 4, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Ben is done with rate cuts, not only that but he spoke yesterday about being worried about inflation :p , now what does he have left for the bulls, nothing. There is no catalyst left for the markets, another BSC surprise and the DOW will take out its 2008 lows in a matter of hours.

#14     Jun 4, 2008
  5. MBI out defending themselves!! LMFAO

They basically said "Hey we thought you were going to refrain from more ratings actions for 6 to 12 months.... why you trick us?"

#15     Jun 4, 2008
  6. Funny, you have been saying that since ES 1250 all the way up to 1440.

#16     Jun 4, 2008
  7. Funny ain't it. Also funny that the market is heading back down there... huh... funny huh.

Market rallied to backfill technical areas and now we head back the lows... funny.... unless you're long and still holding for those highs!!!

LMFAO

Don't worry Mak we'll get you over the 6000 post mark by the time this bear market is over. You and turder will be in a league of your own.

#17     Jun 4, 2008
  8. Unlike you (who loaded up on puts hoping for a 87 type crash) I do trade in and out of positions all the time. I don't rely on the market going into any specific direction nor do I do better or worse in a bull or bear market. I am agnostic.

Good luck praying for that black swan. You will need it.

#18     Jun 4, 2008
  9. Those who try to trade the news and get long term bearish every time we have a down day IS THE CATALYST for upside.

Was mbi or abk downgrade or obama getting the nomination NEWS anyway? Wasn't this widely known about 6 months ago?

#19     Jun 4, 2008
  10. I invite you to short my longs. Good luck:

[​IMG]

#20     Jun 4, 2008