MBA's. Wallstreet and Oaths.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Greed is good during a bull market. During a bear market, it's "bad". :cool:

2. WOW how do you even make sense of that. No disrespect....

3. People worship money during bull markets. People worship God/Jesus/the Pope/Allah/Buddah et al during bear markets. :cool:

4. sjfan

sjfan

I don't get it... why is this guy, on a day trading website, railing against greed? Did you decide to trade stock and futures to better the future of mankind?

(I swear, you expect this sort of a*shole on a college campus, - but here he is, on a website where people dedicate their lives trading financial products for personal gains)

5. I am impressed by your logic. +5

6. sjfan

sjfan

I'm either impressed by your willingness to accept a different point of view (+5), or a underwhelmed by your sarcasm (-5). net net, makes you a zero, doesn't it. :)

7. Seems some people equate ambition with greed.

8. sjfan

sjfan

?? so ambition is when you want to make money, and greed is when other people want to make money? A bit hypocritical isn't it?

9. I'm either impressed by your willingness to accept a different point of view (+5), or a underwhelmed by your sarcasm (-5). net net, makes you a zero, doesn't it.

#10     Jun 5, 2009