MB Trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by True Lies, Aug 25, 2002.

1. Been looking into them, anyone trading with them now?

2. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

I've been using them for several months now and find the platform to be intuitive. I mainly use REDI in, ISLD out for my orders, but their MBTX route is supposed to be something of a next generation smart route, that finds liquidity through partners that don't necessarily have to be at prices to honor fills. One caveat though is that it seems to be slow lately. It's probably only due to tech glitches that haven't been worked out as it's a fairly new feature. Therefore, I don't use it much right now (it = MBT Route)

If they can get this MBTX route to work how it should, the intuitive nature of the platform along with this route will make it a killer product. Reliability is good. Few in and out problems with the connections to order or data flow happen from time to time, but overall, I enjoy it. Integration into several different feeds such as ESignal I think is a plus.

Rates are competitive, but per share fee brokers will most likely beat any of the flat rate brokers so this is something to consider. However, I am willing to pay for reliability and this has been stable enough for me.

Here are a few videos that I did to show how it can be used if you or anyone is interested.

http://www.realitytrader.com/video-mbt.asp

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chris