MB Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Bakinec, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Cambist

Cambist

I use them and love them compared to other brokers I've used. I manage accounts and use their Managed Account Tool (MAT) and it's all been great.

I've placed orders via phone through their trade desk and have had no problems.

#41     Apr 5, 2010
  2. Bakinec

Bakinec

Okay, someone should clear this up. If MB's only involvement with its traders' orders is in commissions, then why am seeing this when I sign up for a live account?

So let's make this clear, Steve!

Does MB offer a REAL ECN where my trades will go DIRECTLY to the ECN?

How can I trust MB to not give re-quotes when your policy plainly states that MB will be the counterparty to my transactions?

I'm starting to believe Mouse was right!

#42     Apr 6, 2010
  3. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Gubinec,

MBT must act as the counterparty to every trade that is done because only MBT has the agreement with the customer. The customers do not have an agreement or relationship with anyone other than MBT (such as any other participant on the ECN)so to facilitate the matching or all orders with banks, institutions, traders etc. MBT must be considered the counterparty to each trade. That the technical way to explain it. The practical way is that MBT conects all parties on the ECN and allows them to trade with each other. It is for this reason that spreads can be as low as 1/100th of a pip.

As I had pointed out in the original post by Mouse.. Put it to the test. Post a bid or offer and watch it display immediately. Simple as that. If it displays for everyone on the network to trade with then you have a true ECN.

Regards,

Steve

#43     Apr 6, 2010
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

Okay, I'll count this off on my ignorance of how the system works.

What you said does make sense.

As the saying goes, don't knock it 'till you try it.

Thank you yet again for the quick response!

#44     Apr 6, 2010
  5. Surprise

Surprise

Thats true we can trade with other clients , but again there is no proof that the liquidity we c is from banks , u claim it is from banks but there is no proof .

#45     Apr 6, 2010
  6. Happy with MB here. Cust. service has been great whenever I had a problem.

#46     Apr 6, 2010
  7. These types of questions have been asked and answered ad nauseum in the ForexFactory link I posted. I recommend anyone interested in MBT to search through that thread, as any question you can think of has already been answered (including your question Surprise, look for the exposed L2 book that was captured).

#47     Apr 6, 2010
  8. But that won't allow this cozy exchange. This is like dancing with the stars. Such a great performance.

Also doing a great job of keeping the thread alive.

#48     Apr 6, 2010
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

I signed up, will see how this goes.

I see Burger is still at it! LOL.

There's like 6 posts here from well-established members with positive reviews for MB, yet Burger with his 200 posts who supposedly has nothing even to do with FX just can't keep his eyes off this thread.

KGB, I don't feel like reading through 400 pages of a thread so that's why I prefer asking questions here.

If MB's competitor agents don't like it, well, tough!

All I care about is that I get exactly what MB promises and finally get to trade!

#49     Apr 6, 2010
  10. katiewc

katiewc

Gubinec... FYI I have started trading with MBT for a week or so. Everything is ok so far except for one HUGE issue. I wired in a large sum of money into my account and am missing 1kUSD. Still trying to find out what happened there... will let you know. However if I don't get it back I would strongly recommend you look elsewhere.

#50     Apr 7, 2010