MB Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Bakinec, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

Yes, I'm a shill for MBTrading.

That is why I thanked Mouse for posting a relatively negative opinion about MB.

That is why I ask all these specific questions.

That is why I left a 5-star review for Velocity Futures.

Now let mommy put some new diapers on you and put you back to sleep, you lil cunt.

#31     Apr 5, 2010
  2. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Fatt,

I certainly appreciate you pointing this out. You may notice MBT is one of the participating brokers on the eSignal jpg that you had posted but cuttoff the bottom.

Steve

#32     Apr 5, 2010
  3. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33     Apr 5, 2010
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

I see.

With the little baby crying around over here about futures, I almost forgot some more questions I had in mind.

During news events, by how much does the spread widen on EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD? What about other majors?

Thanks again for the quick replies, Steve!

#34     Apr 5, 2010
  5. Some here clearly need to learn to control there emotions. Life will be full of things you don’t like, so learn to deal with it. Cursing on a public forum only shows you’re immaturity.

Good Luck!

#35     Apr 5, 2010
  6. Why don't you sign up for a demo and see for yourself.

#36     Apr 5, 2010
  7. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Gubinec,

Thats really tough to answer because MBT doesn't have any control over spreads. My experince in that the spread may not widen depending on the new on our to a few pips on the majors. However, if you sign up for a demo you can view for yourself so that we can take any guesswork out of this. Hopefully this help and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Steve

#37     Apr 5, 2010
  8. GTS

GTS

#38     Apr 5, 2010
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

I asked you nicely to post any problems you have with MB's futures arm in the Futures section of this forum, and even said Please and Thank You in the end, as the forex world is confusing enough without having to wade through posts about futures in a thread about forex!

To which you reply, very maturely, "You don't have Moderator under your name"!

It's clear from your posts that MB didn't cheat you, steal from you or otherwise scam you in any way!

Okay, they require a minimum account balance to provide free futures data.

Don't like it? Find another broker.

Nobody is forcing you to do business with MB.

You didn't have to spam my sincere attempt at getting answers about MB's forex arm by posting your irrelevant complaints about its futures arm in my thread.

#39     Apr 5, 2010
  10. Bakinec

Bakinec

All right, thanks Steve and GTS (AND YOU, BURGER)!

I've downloaded the demo for MBTDesktop platform yesterday. I've had problems setting it up.

Either way, I don't trust demos.

I can't believe there aren't any FX traders here who are using MB as their broker.

GTS and others, please step in and post your experiences!

I believe I'm still relatively ignorant but I know that ECN trading is much more volatile than quotes from MMs. However, I believe there must be an "average", so to speak, spread that the majors usually trade at around news events.

Any information is very important to me!

Thanks!

#40     Apr 5, 2010