MB Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Bakinec, Apr 4, 2010.

#21     Apr 5, 2010
  2. So everything I said is true. I never said you charge for FX data. FX is not traded on an exchange.

#22     Apr 5, 2010
  3. I don’t see moderator next to your name.

#23     Apr 5, 2010
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

I even said "please".

What a fucking cunt.

#24     Apr 5, 2010
  5. MBT Steve if you new your stuff you would tell me and anyone else here about the CME exchange wavier program with eSignal and how they waive your exchange fees with certain brokers MB partners with so your not double billed.

But since you have no clue about the company you work for I guess I just did it for you.

And to the guy with the foul mouth...grow up.

#25     Apr 5, 2010
  6. Bakinec

Bakinec

Again, much thanks!

Why the name tho? I'm just curious. I used to live in MB.

#26     Apr 5, 2010
  7. Bakinec

Bakinec

Hopefully a mod reads this thread and cleans up the spam.

Some people need to learn some manners and learn to differentiate between Forex and Futures.

#27     Apr 5, 2010
  8. GTS

GTS

Right, everything you said is true and completely irrelevant to this thread since is posted in the FX section and the original post is clearly about FX.

You know a man would just admit he made a mistake and move on - only an insecure boy would throw a temper tantrum like you have done here. Now go home and cry to mommy about your double data fees.

#28     Apr 5, 2010
  9. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Gubinec...

Back in 1997 we started as a small regional office and grew globally over the years. Hence, the switch to MB from spelling the full name out.

Regards,

Steve

#29     Apr 5, 2010
  10. This is a public forum and they are blocking some of my posts. Do you think people can't see thru what your trying to pull here.

You ask all the right questions and you and Steve work so good together. That is the spam.

#30     Apr 5, 2010