Mb Trading Down

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by MR.NBBO, Apr 14, 2004.

1. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

.....More problems from MB again today......down for the better part of 2.5 hrs.

2. Bob111

Bob111

i just post yesterday about their problems..same s**t again?
    glad i did not have any trades today(mostly because lot's of stocks not avialiable for borrow).. looks like as they lower commisions,more people get it,but they not capable to handle it..more shorts not avialiable for borrow,connection problems..hmm

3. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

More downtime at MB in the last 4 trading hours than I've had at IB in 2 years...a real mess at MB right now

4. titan4

titan4

What kind of pattern have you seen with this?

5. if so bad u guys hsould leave? do u guys have the series 7?

6. Not a happy trader here either. Yesterday and today are my first time experienceing these kind of problems. Just glad i was on the right side of the market this morning. If they dont accomodate me with some type of refund on commissions or something, I will go to another broker. Plenty of them around.

Besides this experience though, mbtrading has been a very good broker.

7. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

STILL DOWN ......

8. its up now.

9. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

Just got the executions assigned to my downed account 1 hr. ago (3+ hrs after the close).

They had to hand enter them & then couldn't even get the symbols or routing correct. Should be fun sorting this out tomorrow. Dyslexic brokers are bad news.

The broker I talked to was of ZERO help & it sounded like I interrupted their happy hour -by the sounds of the background there. Hope they shape up. Very costly.

10. Bob111

Bob111

scary sh**t man...keep us posted. do they take responsibilities for such crap? or it all our problem? imagine yourself on wrong side of some hot crap like MAGS,TBUS or something like that! you can easily loose your shirt on it..

--------------The broker I talked to was of ZERO help & it sounded like I interrupted their happy hour -by the sounds of the background there-----------------
    this part remaind me IB couple years ago, but they did work on it.

#10     Apr 14, 2004