Mazda Race Days!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Mar 4, 2004.

1. I can lite the tires and autograph 100 feet pavement in my vette..

try that with that japanese lawnmower..

heh

you'll be lucky to get a sqeaky little "chirp" out that rice burner after dropping clutch @10,000rpm!

:D

Q: Whats revs to 10,000rpm?

A: A $35,000 jap lawnmower.

:p

#11     Mar 7, 2004
  2. TJ sucks - go further south as fast as possible if you hit mexico.

TJ = little kids selling chicklets, mexican beers as expensive as the US, watered down tequilla

#12     Mar 7, 2004
  3. I meant tips for the Mazda race days in San Diego, but that's ok. I believe for mexico we are going to Rocky Point. Spring break central baby... should be crazy. I should get laid at least twice without even trying...

#13     Mar 7, 2004
  4. ctrader

ctrader

I'm thinking about buying a mazda 3 sport GT. Anybody have one of these?

#14     Mar 8, 2004
  5. My friend actually just recently bought one. He's VERY happy with it.

#15     Mar 8, 2004
  6. I just signed up for the Chicago event :D

-Fast

#16     Mar 8, 2004
  7. I'm leaving tommorow morning for San Diego... I'm in group #20 with sign up time on saturday @ 1:20...anyone else in this group??

#17     Mar 19, 2004
  8. i found that pict of your vette

:D

#18     Mar 19, 2004
  9. very amusing fx..

my scanner is busted or

i'd scan it back again just for you.

I AM SO PRETTY in that pic..

:cool:

#19     Mar 19, 2004
  10. just went to the san diego mazda rev it up thing today. first time ive raced, off the street :) there where 4 classes - fun, novice, club, pro - i was in the club class and placed in the top 15(club class) and on the big scoreboard. the format was a cone course - slalom section, some s turns, a large 180 turn, box section and another slalom section. a pro driver would run the course to set a track time - if you where as fast as him youd get 1000 points, deductions for slower and 2 second penalty per cone hit. the pro was running mid 29s to low 30s. i came in at mid 32s. i noticed they changed the tires for the pro driver- considering a car starts every 15-30 seconds the tires we used where probably worn a lot more.

also attended the 3 drive training classes with very short courses to practise on - not much as far a class or course but you got to rag a new car out.

overall a lot of fun sliding a car around. lines where long at the side courses. it was worth the $40.

#20     Mar 20, 2004