Mazda Race Days!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Mazda "Rev It Up" coming to a City near you for only $40.00!!!

First stop, San Francisco this weekend.
    Then Orange County March 13-14th, and San Diego the following week . . . Sounds like a total BLAST, racing Mazda 3's for time on an autocross course, test driving the new RX-8 and doing some go-karting:

http://www.mazdarevitup.com/starthere/f_default.asp

2. ill probalby head to this when it hits SD - should be fun to rag out a new car.

3. might even be fun if it wasnt POS mAz dA zzz's :-/

4. I'm going to the SD one for part of my spring break... going to swing by Mexico as well... Both should be a blast... Did anyone go last year? Just wondering what it is really like? $40 just seems too cheap and wondering what the catch is and how I get around it...

Uhh...have you heard of the RX-8?? 228HP from a 1.3L!! ...0-60 mph in 5.9 sec, 0.25mi in 14.5 sec @ 95.6 mph, 6 gears... BBC's "Top Gear" raced it around a track and it tied the BMW M3 time... Not bad, I'd say...

5. RX 8?? HA! What a joke!! I'm laughing all way to Detroit!! :p

6. Yeah, if it's one thing that Longshot knows about, it is about Sports Cars!

Wrong.

:D

7. Ya dint see pic o' my vette i posted did ya. HEH

what a machine!

ALL AMERICAN BUILT!

kik rice burners ass any day & twice on sun day!

(diff b/w you & me IS i make this look good :D )

[​IMG]

8. What exactly is "kick"? Only stats can tell, words mean nothing when it comes to this argument. Find a car that can pull in such stats at the same price... New vettes start at over 40k...

9. I think that Longshot is right about the Mazda RX-8.

Not to sound like a car salesman, but any car that puts out 182 horsepower per liter ( more output per liter than a Porsche 911 or a Ferrari 360 Modena ) and has 50/50 weight distribution, not too mention a Championship at LeMans . . . all for $32,500 out the door . . .must be a POS!

http://www.scuderiaciriani.com/rx7/787B/index.html#GEN

10. there fun to drive in project gotham racing 2. backend swings around a lot. :D

#10     Mar 7, 2004