Maybe Obama Can Lose...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TraderZones, Jul 28, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

40 Trillion right down the black hole...... Personally I like to invest in winners but hey, that's just me..

I worked in the private sector my entire life, there just were almost no blacks anywhere to be found.. it hit me that what they have done is to form a political class that gives them money and jobs, I guess the ones that actually do work must work in the public sector..... it makes sense now that they would love a guy like Jessee Jackson or Obama, civil rights attorneys that preclude their hiring in the private sector, an employer evaluates them as a candidate, prices in the potential lawsuit and says "forget it". they don't want jobs at all.

#31     Jul 29, 2008
  2. Imo,

Obama will lose. The novelty of oratory (AND change) sounding like a homestyle homegrown black baptist preacher will wear out soon. We'll all vote a sigh of relief to be bored by an old white man in a suit.

People abhor change. Hillary's voice grated on the central nervous system just a tad worse till we couldn't hear a single word she said. Obama is running a close second. I only catch a few words when he speaks.

#32     Jul 30, 2008
  3. If McCain has any sense at all, he will remind voters of Rev. Wright.

If not, he deserves to lose.

#33     Jul 30, 2008
  4. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the really far right groups actually hires Wright to give a big speech someplace about 3 days before the election. Man, shit would hit the fan in such a situation.

#34     Jul 30, 2008
  5. In that situation what says more? The far right or the man Wright?

#35     Jul 30, 2008
  6. it would be ugly and very slimy. But I bet effective.

#36     Jul 31, 2008
  7. I wonder how many times Rove used those words when he discussed strategy with Bush.

#37     Jul 31, 2008
  8. As expected, certain Obama-is-Savior types have decided that to bring up the Rev. Wright would be slimy and a tactic only the far right would consider.

Apparently to people wearing such blinders, the fact that Obama attended Wright's church for many years and considered Wright a close personal friend should be dismissed without further thought.

#38     Jul 31, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

10. As expected?

I brought it up, and I despise Obama, and will be voting for Mac (cause I fear him less). Try looking at any of my past posts and find one where I support Obama. Doesn't exist.

I don't equate Mac with the far right at all either. Never implied the Republican Party or Mac would support this, just wouldn't surprise me if one of the way right groups did it. I don't expect it, just wouldn't surprise me.

Nice theory though Hapa.

#40     Jul 31, 2008