May I turn your attention to the $

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Mar 16, 2008.

1. The above comments mean that the dollar should now be bought. I expect a short term rally. I am buying the dollar and selling EUR for a short term trade which very tight stops.

#11     Mar 16, 2008
  2. Just sold EUR/USD on Oanda for 1.57315. The spread is high (10 pips spread is really like a rip off). I hope market will stay there for me to loadup on this position at 8PM when spreads are back to normal. Let us see how the bagholders who are now short the dollar will do. Just do the opposite of the crowd.

#12     Mar 16, 2008
  3. Good luck, you will need it.

Large Fed cut will destroy the dollar.

#13     Mar 16, 2008
  4. The london open usuallyseems to fades whatever move happened about 6 hours earlier .. i thought of closing my positions but i dunno about this it has alot of momentum so ill just tighten my stops

#14     Mar 16, 2008
  5. I am already 5 pips up! Some bagholder bought from me. Was it you? Remember the tick does not like, but people do. I hope you will accept the verdict of the price chart. Time will tell. My stops are tight, and I will load up if price actions warrants and if price is still at good levels by 8PM.

#15     Mar 16, 2008
  6. I am not stupid enough to trade Forex

#16     Mar 16, 2008
  7. Which the dollar is currently pricing in. This is a buying opp, not a selling opp...jmho.

#17     Mar 16, 2008
  8. So why are you commenting on something you are not able to trade. Your answer should be:

I am not INTELLIGENT enough to trade Forex

#18     Mar 16, 2008
  9. Watch the Fed cut big, and coordinate a CB buying of the dollar to crush the speculative dollar shorts into pixie dust.

I don't see any other alternative other than not cutting to save the dollar.

#19     Mar 16, 2008
  10. 14 pips up already! 2 minutes later 20 pips (50% profit already taken). With my stop it is now a risk free trade. I expect a bounce back. If yes, sell more.

#20     Mar 16, 2008