MAXWELL- Good To The Last Ultracapacitor!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 13, 2008.

1. You are completely wrong. Ultracapacitors are far more expensive and far less energy dense. They will not be cost competive for cars or similar energy hungry applications for a long time. They will only be useful for something like capturing the brief surge from braking in a hybrid, not for storing energy for 95% or so of all driving that will be done on battery power instead.

The point is unMoot (if such as word lol)

#11     May 14, 2008
  2. GTS

GTS

Please read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenn

#12     May 14, 2008
  3. Jesus I have to go to my Kung Fu workout and I'll be doing Chinese pushupps for being late. TraderZ has a bone to short with this stk.... wow he is bombastic in the wrong direction! THE POINT YOU ARE MISSING IS THAT THE TONS OF THE ULTRA WHATEVERS CAN BE USED IN THE AUTOMOTIVE BUILDING PROCESS AND IF ANYONE WOULD EVER SELL A CAR AGAIN THIS IS A BRILLIANT NICHE FOR THE PRODUCT THAT WILL ALSO BE IN ALL THE GREEN CARS!!!!! AND WHEN YOU REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR NEXT GENERATION CELL PHONE TO WORK YOU MIGHT USE ONE OF THOSE SHAKING FLASHLIGHT SET UPS TO JUMP START IT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S AN ULTRA WHATEVER TOO! MY WORD POISON THE DAMN EARTH WHY DON'T YOU TRADERZ WITH YOUR BIG HEAVY BATTERIES!!!!! WHILE I SAVE IT TO THE TUNE OF A BIG RETURN.

and ps The shady company with the n korea assembly line I think was MDTL not these guys...
    ~stoney

#13     May 14, 2008
  4. in 400 @ 12.385. Don't let me down stoney!

#14     May 14, 2008
  5. This seems to be a contra-oil play by its very nature. Wonder why its TANKING hard while CL is rocketing up to the sky. Should I sell before I lose my shirt?

#15     May 16, 2008
  6. Good thing I held on. Stock is rallying nicely today. GSI is also continuing to regain lost value.

#16     May 19, 2008